Host Sightings 9/30

well i had my brother on to maybe get something since he had got no dreams and is staying at his real moms this weekend and cant get on and i went afk for not even a minute in storybookland and vmk gallery and went to change his hat and he had ears i called him and hes so happy ear.less no more :)

Hello:),

Aww that's great happy!! How nice of you to help him out.:cloud9: I hope your brother enjoys them!!:thumbsup2
Congrats to all that have got a dream so far today!:banana: :woohoo:
Good luck to all that are still looking!:hug:

Confirmed Report of Castle Suite given to Souper! In Tiki Tiki Tiki Island!
Congratulations!!! :banana:
Way to go!!
Astro uh crashed right now, lol
So, I'm sure I'll see your new room when things calm down a bit.

Congrats!!
Woot!! :goodvibes

Astro

THere is an updated list in the very first post of the thread with all the places that we know of that had a visit this morning! We also know that every visit seemed to include a room, ears and a pin CONGRATS to one and all and best of luck to those still waiting!

ok snshine jsut slipped on our steps and we think she may have broken her ankle...we heard thunder mountain jsut had a visit can someone please take over the reporting for now and godd luck to all
zsmile

ok snshine jsut slipped on our steps and we think she may have broken her ankle...we heard thunder mountain jsut had a visit can someone please take over the reporting for now and godd luck to all
zsmile

Oh no! Sending pixie dust for snshine. :wizard: Please let us know how she's doing!

Go Fin Go Fin! Lots of dreams and room oh my! Fun fun day in vmk!

Keep dreaming everyone! Hosts are on fire today!

So Far, Hosts have been in 2 rooms in each land & last spotted in a guest room. So anyone's guess is as good as mine to where they'll go next. o_o

OMG! Lily just stopped by and gave us all ears and the old dreams pins! I have been waiting all month to get the ears...and finally on the last day I get them! I'm so shaking right now....

Ears.jpg

Confirmed Report of Castle Suite given to Souper! In Tiki Tiki Tiki Island!
Congratulations!!! :banana:
Way to go!!
Astro uh crashed right now, lol
So, I'm sure I'll see your new room when things calm down a bit.

Congrats!!
Woot!! :goodvibes

Astro

Woot! What was given to the others in the room?
Please don't tell me it was the logo pin?

Woot! What was given to the others in the room?
Please don't tell me it was the logo pin?

I have no idea Sea Tea, sorry. I wasn't in the room when she won. I was in another instance of Tiki, of course! LOL
If she told me what others won in the room, I don't recall, since I just heard "the room" part. LOL
Happy just messaged me to tell me the great news. I'm sure she can tell you what others in the room won though.
IF anything? Seems as though only reports of ears and old Dreams castle pin are being handed out? VMK what happened to the prize packages and the shiny new pins?? :confused3

cteddiesgirl - we need to hang out together. :goodvibes The Dreams Logo pin is what I've been after too...

Just had to tell someone I won the Castle Suite, Ears and Pin in Big Thunder Mountain. When she told me I was shaking so bad I couldn't hardly type...
TYVM Fin...you rock.....

I have no idea Sea Tea, sorry. I wasn't in the room when she won. I was in another instance of Tiki, of course! LOL
If she told me what others won in the room, I don't recall, since I just heard "the room" part. LOL
Happy just messaged me to tell me the great news. I'm sure she can tell you what others in the room won though.
IF anything? Seems as though only reports of ears and old Dreams castle pin are being handed out? VMK what happened to the prize packages and the shiny new pins?? :confused3
I'm seeing lots of reports of ears and either the castle or fairy pin. Haven't seen ears and dreams logo pin yet, or any other prizes (other than the room, of course!)

This just in:

- New Orleans Square

- Alisanaly won the room

- She was wearing very basic jeans and a top.

- Lily gave ears and logo pin to ppl in room after

Reports are that Lily entered the Gallery, took the exit spot to the bottom of the stairs in NOS and bingo!

Congrats Alisnanaly! And Go Lily Go!

Hosts are on fire with dreams today! It's going to be a busy day all!

Hello:),

Omg I am so sorry snshine!! I hope everything goes ok!!:hug:

- New Orleans Square

- Alisanaly won the room

- She was wearing very basic jeans and a top.

- Lily gave ears and logo pin to ppl in room after

Congrats Alisnanaly! And Go Lily Go!

Hosts are on fire with dreams today!
Today 03:58 PM

Wow isn't that the thrid new orleans square hit today?:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter