Host Sightings 9/30

I don't want to start an argument or debate but you have to be in the right place at the right time to win dreams. And I'm sure I"m not the only one with a clone in VMK. Everyone has an equal chance to win. It's all random.

This is not against you directly, trust me I have my own mules but do not use them for this event because of the randomness of the event. I have my own girls as well as many kids on my list (yes I know they are little kids) who have limited time to get on. Even though the event is random, when you put in extra mules you are increasing your odds of winning over most people who are only playing with their main character It appears to be people who have several mules on who seem to be winning the most items.

To be honest, it is the ears the kids want the most. I just wish the ears were granted like the 4th of July pin, so that all would have them. That way these kids dont get left out. I am glad I have had my opportunity to grant dreams this month.

I never thought of that until yesterday but I think you are right. I heard alot about a person's "other player" winning etc I don't think that's fair

So far from the reports that have come in every room that has been visited has had a room given out as well as ears and a pin!

Phinny was just in Captain's Quest Quarters. One room given; everybody else got ears and Dream Castle pins.

Note: She was not gifting ears to anybody not in room, saying there is not enough time for that today.

Woot! The rocking hosts are on the move today from these reports!!

Go Phinny! :cheer2:

Go Hula! :cheer2:

Go Lily! :cheer2:

Ok we have a confirmed report that it was Ace that got the room in Captian's Quest Quarters!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

reliable but unconfirmed report just left Fantasyland in Sky, gave room to pirate explorer rest ears and pin

also Town square, room, and rest ears and pin

Is Town Square confirmed? I am in the busiest one so I would be disappointed if they went to one with less people...

This is not against you directly, trust me I have my own mules but do not use them for this event because of the randomness of the event. I have my own girls as well as many kids on my list (yes I know they are little kids) who have limited time to get on. Even though the event is random, when you put in extra mules you are increasing your odds of winning over most people who are only playing with their main character It appears to be people who have several mules on who seem to be winning the most items.

To be honest, it is the ears the kids want the most. I just wish the ears were granted like the 4th of July pin, so that all would have them. That way these kids dont get left out. I am glad I have had my opportunity to grant dreams this month.

Great post, dis. I whole heartedly agree.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter