HOST_Hurricane Enjoyed Pirates This Morning

Three cheers for Hurry! :cheer2: Yesterday he and I were discussing Aengus's ability to beat me into host rooms.... he said it was his feathers which make him fly.... put that together with his title..... and Hurry came up with his own personal nickname for Gracie. He even called him it in Presto Teleporto last night! :rotfl2:

He was rooting me on, Feather boy, but unfortunately you continue to cheat... :dance3:

295quyr.jpg

2hqyvk3.jpg

2ugotoi.jpg

actually there is a much more basic reason why I can beat you into the room pink :)

I am better than you!
woot.gif

Three cheers for Hurry! :cheer2: Yesterday he and I were discussing Aengus's ability to beat me into host rooms.... he said it was his feathers which make him fly.... put that together with his title..... and Hurry came up with his own personal nickname for Gracie. He even called him it in Presto Teleporto last night! :rotfl2:

He was rooting me on, Feather boy, but unfortunately you continue to cheat... :dance3:
Hmmm...I have always called him feather he.add. :confused3

This is the longest, most off-topic thread ever to not get locked.

I LOVE IT! :thumbsup2

I am better than you!
woot.gif

"Anything you can do, I can do better!
I can do anything better than you!"

Here's the link to the video with the song.... listening to it now :) Put pink hair on the girl and feathers on the boy, and you have classic Pink/Aengus at each other's throats... :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UX9n9zYcYeQ

hurry1ej9.jpg

Pink here you go :thumbsup2
and Aengus keep your paws off the lipstick this time :rotfl:

lipstick-dark-red00918.JPG

I am SO changing my clothes once VMK opens today :thumbsup2

Wow... Any Hurricane sightings recently? popcorn::

It's been like..... since Saturday since I last saw him.... I'm going through storm withdrawals bad.

I even changed my clothes and everything :goodvibes

Wow... Any Hurricane sightings recently? popcorn::

It's been like..... since Saturday since I last saw him.... I'm going through storm withdrawals bad.

I even changed my clothes and everything :goodvibes

If you want hurricanes you can surely come live down here :)

♥DizzyDizney♥;23379143 said:
This thread is kind of getting dull. 0_o

. . . . I almost forgot about it D:

GASP!!!

Never dull! ;)

I read this thread every morning, noon, and night.... heh

:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

♥DizzyDizney♥;23434755 said:
Heh, sorry I'm just bored so I took a picture of this... it was in a room Hurricane was in, so that counts, right? :)

Wait.... let me get this straight....

You were in a room with Hurricane and you snapped a photo of the WORDS and not HIM????????????

All of a sudden, I can't breathe again... :faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter