HOST_Hurricane Enjoyed Pirates This Morning

woot look who stopped by last night... :dance3: Yes that's Hurry! :lovestruc

happybedaymaster2.jpg

I SEE HULA!!! Yay!

We've missed seeing you around the Kingdom.

Pretty room Cyre.

I could die, I could die, I could just DIE!

vmk1ct7.jpg

vmk2pa5.jpg

vmk3yj2.jpg

vmk4ab7.jpg

vmk5id2.jpg

vmk6ui9.jpg

I turned into a complete dork as soon as I got in the seat. I need them to add a goofy laugh to the dictionary. "Uh-hyuk," that's exactly what I was like. :lmao:

Dying happy now. Good night DIS boards! :hug:

Awww, you're so sweet, to bad you missed Lily tonight :(

Hmm... I don't know Pink, I thought I shared with everyone photos from Valentine's Day morning. Here's one of me and my matey before sharing a harbor cruise.
hurrondock.jpg

Okay, so there was some gun fire involved, but you can't beat the ocean view and the cool breeze on a nice Valentine's Day.

And I would have to say, there truly is something about those eyes....
hurrondock2.jpg

Heh, Dreams... I spent a Valentine's afternoon with him playing pirates. He's playing the field, I see... ;)

You're just mad because he YELLED at you for trying to push me!

He's a true gentleman.. sigh... offered me his seat.... protected me from the playground bully...

:lovestruc

some protection. I pushed you in front of 2 sets of ears and still was in the room to tell the story :rotfl:

I still think fin was rooting me on :lmao:

some protection. I pushed you in front of 2 sets of ears and still was in the room to tell the story :rotfl:

I still think fin was rooting me on :lmao:

Do it again and you're going to feel a manly boot this time on your butt... :rolleyes1

"Tonight's the night.... It's gonne be alright..."

Just feel like singing! Even Aengus can't bring me down...:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter