• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

HOST_Hurricane Enjoyed Pirates This Morning

hehe :) I was working then just happened to look and see Hurry in the lobby with me. We chatted a bit, and played a game of pirates.

And it was his choice for the game.

Oh sure............ you magically come alive when Hurry is there... but not when Pink is perfectly present ;)

Told you... I get how it is ;)

You all are after my BFF!!

Gee, good thing Aengus CAN'T play VMK on Mondays... so sad... :lmao:

Oh sure............ you magically come alive when Hurry is there... but not when Pink is perfectly present ;) :

That is not the case you know that :)

Sorry, but you cannot monopolize all his time Pink :)

We can be his friend as well.

I'll do it if you do it!!

But you go first, heh... ;)

Nah. That wouldn't work 'cause Hurry (not Harry
duh-vi.gif
) has no idea who I am.

I'll do it gosh! No wonder no hosts play with you.

Aengus will do ANYTHING for attention! :sad2:

♥DizzyDizney♥;23140266 said:
Awe, I wanna hang out with you guys.

:| Whenever you don't play pirates, your always around hosts

Am I ever NOT playing pirates? :rotfl2:

Seriously though, it may look like we hang around hosts all the time... but we don't... I can count on one hand the number of times I've been in the same room as host (excluding host games) in the 2-1/2 years I've been playing. :thumbsup2

Do you still want to hang out with us? popcorn::

I'm fun.... Aengus is not....

I'm cool... Aengus is not...

I play a mean game of flag... Aengus.... well... he just has fun swimming...

(Just in case we were both on at the same time and you had to choose one to hang with..)

I'm fun.... Aengus is not....

I'm cool... Aengus is not...

I play a mean game of flag... Aengus.... well... he just has fun swimming...

(Just in case we were both on at the same time and you had to choose one to hang with..)

capturefi1.jpg

Nuff Said :thumbsup2

ETA: how funny is it that Crazy Gracie is under me :) Aengus Crazy Gracie???

Oh sure............ you magically come alive when Hurry is there... but not when Pink is perfectly present ;)

Excuse me, I am your BFF...cough, cough.

Don't worry, I was actually on riding through Peter Pan....do you think he called me to come over? No! He only told me AFTER Hurry had left. Sniff..sniff......

Don't worry, I was actually on riding through Peter Pan....do you think he called me to come over? No! He only told me AFTER Hurry had left. Sniff..sniff......

I can't type a message and play pirates at the same time.

Cruise, you're my girl BFF... Hurry's my stud boy BFF...

Grab a tissue for your sniffles and go back to work. I'm not competing against YOU for his attention. You always win :(

And by the way, I didn't even get a message!

I came across it while I was scanning the DIS boards....saw the picture.... I was like WHAT????? :eek:

Where's the glove, guys....

And by the way, I didn't even get a message!

I came across it while I was scanning the DIS boards....saw the picture.... I was like WHAT????? :eek:

Where's the glove, guys....

I sent you a message in VMK after I had played the game, but I guess it wasn't a good idea to send it after the fact was it? I guess I wasn't much help. Sorry!
LOL

I sent you a message in VMK after I had played the game, but I guess it wasn't a good idea to send it after the fact was it? I guess I wasn't much help. Sorry!
LOL

Well, that and the fact that I wasn't even signed into VMK at the time.... :rolleyes1

It's okay... as long as it only happens ONCE!! We all need our Grace moments in life...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter