HOST_Hurricane Enjoyed Pirates This Morning

Dr. McStudly now has two game slots open this weekend! :cheer2:

Saturday night - Presto Teleporto!

Sunday night - Magic Numbers! (which I can't make, cry cry)

DOUBLE THE HURRY, DOUBLE THE FUN! :dance3:

2im9soo.jpg

Dr. McStudly now has two game slots open this weekend! :cheer2:

Saturday night - Presto Teleporto!

Sunday night - Magic Numbers! (which I can't make, cry cry)

DOUBLE THE HURRY, DOUBLE THE FUN! :dance3:

2im9soo.jpg

has anyone else noticed he never says anything else but rofl when pink is around?

I personally think its nervous laughter. like... He has the report button open on her at all times just in case :lmao:

has anyone else noticed he never says anything else but rofl when pink is around?

I personally think its nervous laughter. like... He has the report button open on her at all times just in case :lmao:

Interesting, are you sure it is not just photoshopped and he really is not saying anything? ;)

You are so not funny, Aengus! :mad:

My wit dazzles him. :lovestruc

He's totally speechless around me :lovestruc

Actually, he was quite talkative, but I'm not sharing any of his conversations on a public board :p

Aengus, I am so not going to compete with a GUY for another GUY'S attention :dance3:

Unless you *really* are Aengusette?

And if that's the case..... this girl has NOTHING at all to worry about! :banana:

aengusmodifiedlmao.jpg

Aengus, I am so not going to compete with a GUY for another GUY'S attention :dance3:

Unless you *really* are Aengusette?

And if that's the case..... this girl has NOTHING at all to worry about! :banana:

aengusmodifiedlmao.jpg

leave my sister out of this!!!

I wont play with you guys anymore if your just going to be mean! :mad:

Do you still want to hang out with us? popcorn::

I'm fun.... Aengus is not....

I'm cool... Aengus is not...

I play a mean game of flag... Aengus.... well... he just has fun swimming...

(Just in case we were both on at the same time and you had to choose one to hang with..)

Yeah I still do.... but I prefer battle then flag :D

and Aengus seems a **little** fun :)

You are so not funny, Aengus! :mad:

My wit dazzles him. :lovestruc

He's totally speechless around me :lovestruc

Actually, he was quite talkative, but I'm not sharing any of his conversations on a public board :p

If you want to know what he said just ask me I was there :) Actually I think I was coming to play pirates with me. That was two days in a row :)

♥DizzyDizney♥;23166769 said:
Pink! I've never seen you change your outfit :scared1:

I know! Shocking!!

Actually I was kind of in hiding from Hurry after Saturday night :rotfl2: . I thought if I took off my red bubble, he might not recognize me. :blush:

woot look who stopped by last night... :dance3: Yes that's Hurry! :lovestruc

happybedaymaster2.jpg

your stage looks awesome :)

thanks aengus!! i lurve the new staging, just think there needs to be a box with stars or either color on both outside sides for the corners.

Stop by some time. You can sit where hula sat ;) and Pink, you can sit in Hurry's chair. :lmao:

I think I'm going to refer to Host_Hurricane as Figment until I actually meet him and recognize that he actually exists. Until then, he's going to be a Figment of my imagination. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter