How can I do this - color your own bags from oriental traders

budbeerlady

<font color=blue>I call DH The STREAK!!<br><font c
Hello, I may have done a not very smart mom thing. I ordered the color-your-own fuzzy tote bags from Oriental Traders for Dd's birthday party with out thinking about having the kids use permanate markers. I dont want 10 parents made at me b/c their 6yr old ruined a shirt. Is there any way to use a normal marker and spray or wash it in something to set the ink?

The totes are really cute cotton with the black fuzz for the outlines. So what would you do and what can I do so I dont have mad parents on
Saturday. This little craft was to take up a few minutes and I would still love to do it if I can.

Thanks!!!!!!

http://www.orientaltrading.com/appl...abId=Crafts&sd=COLOR-YOUR-OWN+FUZZY+TOTE+BAGS

You could warn the parents ahead of time that the kids will be doing an art craft & to wear a short sleeve shirt they can mess up. :)

I wouldn't mind my 6 year old using a permanent marker for that. My 3 year old...that is a different story!

You could have old t-shirts to slip over top of their clothes - ones you don't mind getting markers on. The bags are really cute though!

Use plastic trash bags as smocks. Put head hole in bottom and two arms holes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter