• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Hula DID it AGAIN!!!!

:rotfl2:

I have been trying to get into the Yard Sale for about an hour.

A few minutes ago, when the room disappeared, started searching the rooms for "Host_".

Eventually, another one of Hula's rooms popped up. I got in, and won a football first down marker... And she booted me immediately.

Guess I wandered in somewhere I didn't belong, lol.

Just wish I could wander into the Yard Sale one day. I have spent hours each week and never made it into the queue.

Wow that was cool. IS the room still up.

Look on vmk quickly...

Hula has taken the room down, 10 minutes early, not fair i still wanted to spend 10 more minutes trying to get in!!! :(

I have to spend almost the entire time trying to get into a Host room :sad2: I must have the slowest computer on this planet and my hubby is in IT Project Management :badpc: I swear I am going to go buy a new computer :rolleyes1:

Tomorrow is another day of beating my head, trying to get into another Host room. One of these days !!! :thumbsup2

Congrats to all those that made it in :woohoo:

Lyn

:tigger:

Unfortunately a couple of people in weeks past went running around, ahem, elsewhere saying some not very nice things (understatement...) and actually blaming her for it. So, sadly, not everyone is approaching this from a joking perspective. :sad2:

That's unfortunate.:sad2:

Wow really?

Yup. And they ought to be ashamed of themselves too. But that's another story. :rolleyes:

Where are you in line Magical? Best of luck to you. :flower3:

Queue finally moved for me and I'm now behind 31 players. My guess is by the time I get in the room, it'll be closed off, but I'm sure I'll live. ;)

I have to spend almost the entire time trying to get into a Host room :sad2: I must have the slowest computer on this planet and my hubby is in IT Project Management :badpc: I swear I am going to go buy a new computer :rolleyes1:

Tomorrow is another day of beating my head, trying to get into another Host room. One of these days !!! :thumbsup2

Congrats to all those that made it in :woohoo:

Lyn

:tigger:

Most likely it is not you or your computer that is slow but the combination of your internet speed and that of the internet and the vmk servers, with your computers speed and your speed as a humanbeing. it is all of these factor that play in to getting in along with a little luck and good timing

LOL im at 10 right now. Im holding my breath, i've never been IN here befroe ! WEWT!

I think everyone was joking when they say Hula breaks VMK. We know it is due to the popularity of the event.

Well, Hula and others do a lot to try to make our Funville more enjoyable. The frustrations that we, as players, have with VMK often get taken out on the hosts. While it is true that they have the ability to do lots of things within the framework of the game and their job, they are not responsible for a lot of the technical issues that vmk suffers from - and it's not really funny to see yourself getting blamed for stuff when you work hard to help others have fun.

Just my 2 cents. (Okay, maybe it was a nickel worth)

I just got back in to vmk and checked to see if that room giving out free football down markers was still up but no luck. I guess you got luck and sorry you got the boot but i hope you like your free marker.

Magical, can you post a picture when you get in? In case the room is still open (I'm behind 29 now), I'd like some general idea of what I'm dealing with so I can get in and out and not take up more time than needed.

Ok, I made it into the room, could not decide what I wanted, right before my turn Hula put a yellow tiki out. I asked for the yellow tiki, and she said that pink was prettier. So then she gave me the pink tiki! How cool is that?!

Yay! Thanks Hula! You Rock!:banana:

Fly

OH WOOT! If you do need a yellow tiki, I have one for you, no charge!

(I'm starting to put together the stuff I will be packing. But I cheat, I use a list from prior trips.)

Well, Hula and others do a lot to try to make our Funville more enjoyable. The frustrations that we, as players, have with VMK often get taken out on the hosts. While it is true that they have the ability to do lots of things within the framework of the game and their job, they are not responsible for a lot of the technical issues that vmk suffers from - and it's not really funny to see yourself getting blamed for stuff when you work hard to help others have fun.

Just my 2 cents. (Okay, maybe it was a nickel worth)

I would say about a dimes worth. lol

No i do see what your saying the host go well above and beyond their jobs and bring magic to many of us guest. they play the role of cast memembers to a T and do it well. Walt would be proud of Hulla, Lilly, Phinny, Fin, and all the other host and Yarvn and his testers. They all do a great job keeping vmk running so we can have some fun and remember this is FREE and that is great many good games like this cost montly just to play.

Free referes to the fact we are not directly charged. We have spent a lot of money and time on vmk, Trips to Disney, buying items in shops for cards. and DVDs to get vmk items, ebay.. and other places to feed our Need to enhance our vmk fun.

Wow that was a lot. mabey a Dime and a half lol

(I'm starting to put together the stuff I will be packing. But I cheat, I use a list from prior trips.)

Do enjoy your trip. Keep a look out for the vmk pins mabey they will get back in stock sooner. I also wish you luck with the dream squad that you might win a dream come true, as if just being at disney was not a dream come true, If its your first time ot 1,000,000 time it is still a dream come true just to be at the happyies place on earth.

Q - you are amazing. Someone gets a pink tiki and you STILL offer to share your stash. May the world learn from you.

Now, about that spot in your suitcase......

So excited for you! :cool1:

Yeah, but you get what you pay for. :)

And your statement about them being extended cast members is perfect. I couldn't agree more.

Why thank you. When every we can praise them they should get it. Yes this thread did make fun of the running hula broke vmk joke, but she is great and i am sure that she would laugh to and might have today and in the past. She is great.

Request for any one still in and still reading new updated pics would be great. I also hope she is still tradeing and has not just droped a teleporter.

Dreams, where are you in the queue? Based on when we both posted, you should be a bit in front of me. Good luck to you as well. :wizard: Sent you a friend request earlier, btw. :goodvibes

Behind 19! popcorn::

ETA: Chip, based on the line speed, I doubt she's dropped a teleporter yet (unless people are arguing with her over the teleporter! LOL).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter