• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Hula DID it AGAIN!!!!

Many congrats to all those that got in. :)

I gave up and went to watch a movie.
Maybe after they roll out the pass, I'll actually be able to get into these. :confused3

Can someone me a Pumpkin and Trick or Treat bag please ???????????? I have a bunch of rare items that I will trade!!!
Tigger, do you need the bat and pumpkin bag lanterns or the candy dispenser? I happen to have an extra bat and pumpkin bag you can have. :)

Many congrats to all those that got in. :)

I gave up and went to watch a movie.
Maybe after they roll out the pass, I'll actually be able to get into these. :confused3

Tigger, do you need the bat and pumpkin bag lanterns or the candy dispenser? I happen to have an extra bat and pumpkin bag you can have. :)

Let us hope the pass works well and then they bring back the trade events again.

Glad to see every on who got in got traded.

This was another good event.

Thank you all

I am glad to see so many nice people in the thread and on dis offer to gift or trade items that people wanted but could not get from the even because they were gone or could not get in to the event.

Dis Rocks, Vmk Rocks, and So does hula for the overtime !!! :)

Well Good Night all and remember tommorw is another day and a quest in the morning Yeah!!!

I got a red crate! It was hiding!

Where was it hiding? I've been wondering what is under the Toontown Fireplace and would have guessed there was a red crate under it just in case it was true. That is, if I had been able to get in line. :rotfl:

Where was it hiding? I've been wondering what is under the Toontown Fireplace and would have guessed there was a red crate under it just in case it was true. That is, if I had been able to get in line. :rotfl:

it was hiding over by the brown crates.

eta: so, I took the picture posted earlier and blew it up about 400% (I was trying to find the black candle because I could not see it). anyway, what I thought was the red crate over by the brown crates is actually the end zone of the red side! I think you are right Q, it's under the toontown fireplace. All I did was ask for the red crate, kind of off the cuff, thinking that's what I saw to the right. She said something smart back, like only what's in this room, and then I asked for the pink lantern. We went into trade and she put in the red crate. I was so surprised, because I was half-joking, thinking maybe it was there, maybe it wasn't! Hey, I'm happy!

I am never able to get into these things, and not for not trying - I'm not lazy. I've been in the line over and over and get disconnected after about 10 - 15 spaces in line (the box pops up and tells me so) every time. It has to be something with the communication between my computer and vmk. My husband gets upset because "it's a stupid waste of time" when I ask him about it. He's the one that sets the computers up and I don't feel comfortable changing things to try and fix the problem. So, I've pretty much given up and being able to make it through a slow moving host line.

If anyone gets a black candle and is willing to trade it, please let me offer. I have a ton of good stuff and I'm willing to part with a lot for it. It's one of my greatest wants on vmk. Congrats to all those that were able to get in!

I am never able to get into these things, and not for not trying - I'm not lazy. I've been in the line over and over and get disconnected after about 10 - 15 spaces in line (the box pops up and tells me so) every time. It has to be something with the communication between my computer and vmk. My husband gets upset because "it's a stupid waste of time" when I ask him about it. He's the one that sets the computers up and I don't feel comfortable changing things to try and fix the problem. So, I've pretty much given up and being able to make it through a slow moving host line.

If anyone gets a black candle and is willing to trade it, please let me offer. I have a ton of good stuff and I'm willing to part with a lot for it. It's one of my greatest wants on vmk. Congrats to all those that were able to get in!

Peasy, Disney Dreams is trading hers on the trades and wishes sub-board!

Aww thanks Dara, I tried offering, but I don't seem to have the exact things she in particular needs. It's been a few days and she didn't respond with a thumbs up :)

Aww thanks Dara, I tried offering, but I don't seem to have the exact things she in particular needs. It's been a few days and she didn't respond with a thumbs up :)

Hey Peasy,

I think your offer was posted just 1 day ago. Sorry I did not reply to that thread everyday. I was letting it sit to see what offers would come in. I have found with the more rare items people need time to check their inventory, decide what they are willing to offer, etc...

There is nothing specific I am looking for (and my heirarchy of needs has changed in the last day).

I have made comments on my trade thread, including 1 regarding your offer, which YES does have nice things in it.

I have not traded it yet. It is still available. And I am interested in some of your items. Full comments can be seen on the trade thread.

Thanks DaraSue for giving me the heads up that people were wondering. I appreciate it.

- Disney Dreams

it was hiding over by the brown crates.

eta: so, I took the picture posted earlier and blew it up about 400% (I was trying to find the black candle because I could not see it). anyway, what I thought was the red crate over by the brown crates is actually the end zone of the red side! I think you are right Q, it's under the toontown fireplace. All I did was ask for the red crate, kind of off the cuff, thinking that's what I saw to the right. She said something smart back, like only what's in this room, and then I asked for the pink lantern. We went into trade and she put in the red crate. I was so surprised, because I was half-joking, thinking maybe it was there, maybe it wasn't! Hey, I'm happy!

I just took a look at the picute and did not see the red crate under the toontown fireplace. But good eyes and great luck hula was very very nice last night.

I wonder if by the everest rocks that was a DLR pumpkin kind of looks like it might have been wondering if anyone got one last night.

Hulas event was full of very good items and hard to find items, i just hope we dont see all of the good items that we disers missed out on up on ebay today.

Every one enjoy their goodies and lets get ready for todays events. Mabey they will bring back Ice for prizes with mini-games today. When you wish upon a star it makes no difference who you are....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter