• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Hula DID it AGAIN!!!!

ChipNDale

DIS Veteran
20 Minutes until Hula Break VMK AGAIN!!!!
15 Minutes until Hula Break VMK AGAIN!!!!
10 Minutes until Hula Break VMK AGAIN!!!!
5 Minutes until Hula Break VMK AGAIN!!!!
0 Minutes until Hula Break VMK AGAIN!!!!

Opps!!! Hula DID IT AGAIN!!!
SHE BROKE VMK!!!
HULA HULA HULA
NOooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---------------------------------------
***********VMK.COM************
This site is temporarily too busy to process your request. Please try again later.
---------------------------------------

It is working for Now lets see if i can get in gl to all who do!!!!

Great time to stare at a white list and my the time it loads be completely full.

It looks broken to me.

I'm beginning to wonder if the problem is due to everyone searching for her room. :confused3

I dont even know if it is open yet, this would me SUCH a good time to test the pass.

nothing would load for me and i could not change rooms, had to logoff and now I got a BSOD

WHEN ARE THEY GOIN TO LEARN? It keeps doing the same thing so they FIX NOTHING and yet still try to do this stupid yard sale that only about 100 people actually get to play

except I can't even get into a room - I just get a black screen when I click on one.

Well it finally loaded and i clicked the room and enter, now i get to look at a black screen and wonder if i got in.

Well gl to everyone else.. got on at 7:10 started searching at 7:28, as soon as the room pops up the 3 mickeys again causes it 2 freeze.. never got in, never will

I just kept clicking through the mess that was the room list. If it was white I switched to friends rooms or own rooms. It payed off after weeks of trying I am behind 21!:eek:

Silly Question:
WHY does this -particular event- break VMK?! Could someone explain to me?
Thanks in advance.
Tiki

I'm in but my brothers computer is not working at all...it won't show guest rooms and now he can't get in.

The thing that really stinks is I love the yard sale!

Oh well, if it doesn't start working soon I'll just have to go start packing. Off to WDW in the morning. :dance3:

Adding, the screen just came up and the yard sale is full. But I'm pleased the game hasn't died completely yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter