Hula DID it AGAIN!!!!

Quick question for those of you who have been in before. I just pick what I want while I am in line and then enter through the Turnstile charger thing-a-ma-bob and then when it is my turn Hula will ask me to trade and I tell her what I want?

Yes but have a few choices because items will get sold out before its your turn

I started searching about 5 minutes early. When it got around 7:30 EST, I noticed a lag starting. 2 minutes or so later when the room popped up, it was already at 3 red Mickeys (and I was clicking once or twice a second, if not more than that). Clicked enter room and then it sent me to the room I was in; everything was frozen. I waited and waited and waited, and finally got the "This queue is full" message. I've tried getting in line now, but most times it's a long lag between hitting enter room and getting the error message (plus a black screen for a bit as well). This is a great event, but there has to be a better way to do this... :confused3

Oh well. I got in once a couple weeks ago and got a Yellow Soldier, so I certainly am not complaining. I really don't think the issues have anything to do with the turnstile; it's got to be all the people flooding the game and the search feature. Wonder if we're in for another crash shortly... :eek:

Read my story on page 2, dont complain read htat lol:rotfl: :rotfl:

I have no clue, i just wish i could at least get in once.

my mom (pitty_pat the girl in the ref outfit) was in fourth. You could have got either a pink slipper or a black candle stick. That's all that i could find that was rare in the room. I'm stuck at 19th I probably could have been one of the first but when it went black i hurred and cancled and went back in a few times because it did that to me last week.

I am currently behind 13 others, and the football game starts in 15 minutes. I guess I'll check back and forth I have a feeling this will take a while. The worst part is you never know for sure if you will make it before crashing or like last time when she closed up shop.

Fingers crossed.....

-Stacey

I am currently behind 13 others, and the football game starts in 15 minutes. I guess I'll check back and forth I have a feeling this will take a while. The worst part is you never know for sure if you will make it before crashing or like last time when she closed up shop.

Fingers crossed.....

-Stacey

No Crash and No Close Please Hula let us all get in and get the item of our dreams!!!!

OMG where was the pink slipper? i still don't see either that or the black candle. Oh well. Never mind, lol, i see it now.

OMG i just got in!! :scared1: I got in at 48 though so im scared it was because people are crashing.

Oh I did not plan this well since I've nevr been in before. I haven't been in VMK long either. I don't know what I want! AHH!! (behind 9)

-Stacey

First you need to see what she has and then you can choose, she does not always have the same stuff, i think.

Be sure to check her pins too! I believe they are for sale.

Where is that pink slipper and candle? I just got in at 48.

Edit- found the slipper now for the candle.

Read my story on page 2, dont complain read htat lol:rotfl: :rotfl:

I said I was not complaining. ;)

Two of the weeks in December I couldn't even try to get in line because of final exams and because (dun dun dun...) I had to write about a 50 page paper (this is all for grad school). Last week I couldn't get in line because it took my stupid computer over 2 hours to load the game (finally loaded right after the whole game came back up after it crashed). Another week the whole thing just froze on me, search stopped working, and that was that. I think that's all the weeks they've had this.

As annoying as this entire experience has been with the crashes and endless clicking "Enter room," I'd take this over a 50 page paper and finals any day. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter