Hula DID it AGAIN!!!!

Ok, I clicked the hula room, got black screen for about 30 seconds, then it showed 15 in line. Two seconds later I was 8th in line. I'm afraid to click off. I wonder if VMK is down and I am dc?

Awwman, im about to give up on ever getting into this event.

I am behind 13 people in line. I hope there is something good in there, and that I make it into the room without crashing.

Fly

Woot 5 days til movie resort...:banana: :cool1: :woohoo:

I am so tierd of this host event, all in ever does is crash vmk. I have never made it in and now we are all out valuable play time. I going to go pout now!

I am behind 13 people in line. I hope there is something good in there, and that I make it into the room without crashing.

Fly

Woot 5 days til movie resort...:banana: :cool1: :woohoo:

Fly - Buy me something!!!

Woot 1 day til movie resort...:banana: :cool1: :woohoo:

Same here, 15 in front of me now. The line is moving faster than I thought it would so don't give up hope. Loads of Tink Dust your way!:goodvibes

The sad thing is that the event waiting rooms are STILL at the top of the list.

Yes i beat you, i type fast ;)

Fly - Buy me something!!!

Woot 1 day til movie resort...:banana: :cool1: :woohoo:

Q don't forget to leave the front zipper pocket in your suit case for me! I won't take up too much space!;) (Jennac in VMK)

Well i would like to tell my story:

December Week 1: Hula's Yard Sale, Get in at 35th.. have an hour left online. I got to 4th in line "time to get off". Darn well there is more chances

December Week 2: Hula's Yard Sale, Game Froze when tried to enter, did not get in.

December Week 3: Hula's Yard Sale, In line and 1st, power goes out

December Week 4: Hula's Yard Sale, Internet Down

January Week 1: Hula's Yard Sale, Froze again but thanks to Smalld got in line :)

Quick question for those of you who have been in before. I just pick what I want while I am in line and then enter through the Turnstile charger thing-a-ma-bob and then when it is my turn Hula will ask me to trade and I tell her what I want?

I kept clicking until the room showed up and by the time I clicked on it, it was already full. I don't think I'll ever get in. I never have yet and probably never will. :(

I started searching about 5 minutes early. When it got around 7:30 EST, I noticed a lag starting. 2 minutes or so later when the room popped up, it was already at 3 red Mickeys (and I was clicking once or twice a second, if not more than that). Clicked enter room and then it sent me to the room I was in; everything was frozen. I waited and waited and waited, and finally got the "This queue is full" message. I've tried getting in line now, but most times it's a long lag between hitting enter room and getting the error message (plus a black screen for a bit as well). This is a great event, but there has to be a better way to do this... :confused3

Oh well. I got in once a couple weeks ago and got a Yellow Soldier, so I certainly am not complaining. I really don't think the issues have anything to do with the turnstile; it's got to be all the people flooding the game and the search feature. Wonder if we're in for another crash shortly... :eek:

The thing that really stinks is I love the yard sale!

Oh well, if it doesn't start working soon I'll just have to go start packing. Off to WDW in the morning. :dance3:

Adding, the screen just came up and the yard sale is full. But I'm pleased the game hasn't died completely yet.

Girl get packing!

Also, sorry, screen shots do not work on my computer.

I am now # 8 in a very slow moving line.

What should I look for in there?

I am so tierd of this host event, all in ever does is crash vmk. I have never made it in and now we are all out valuable play time. I going to go pout now!

I am going to pout with you!

I can't even get the homepage to come up! :mad:

Here is a picture of what is in the room. i was actually her first customer. The screen went black for a really long time, then it said i was fourth in the queue and then all of a sudden i was in the room and first in line. So if your screen goes black don't give up! Wait a little bit. I got the zebra pin because i didn't have much time to look around since i was first. So let me know what i should have bought!:rotfl2:
Hulayardsale.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter