Hula's Magical Pin Switch 1-21 MERGED

Guess it is a good thing this was'nt a pin trading event or alot of people would really be mad.

Or maybe, just maybe, pin trading is a great event and ppl need to realize that it's something special and not get angry. Just my opinion.

As for today.........

Come in, say hi, click the start and get your prize. the line is incredibly slow because no one is leaving. People are just hanging.

So.... it's your fellow players that are the reason your pass number is not moving, if you were wondering.

Or maybe, just maybe, pin trading is a great event and ppl need to realize that it's something special and not get angry. Just my opinion.

As for today.........

Come in, say hi, click the start and get your prize. the line is incredibly slow because no one is leaving. People are just hanging.

So.... it's your fellow players that are the reason your pass number is not moving, if you were wondering.

There should be a time limit as soon as you enter the room.

You get about three minutes. once its up, you just get automatically kicked out.

Its pathetic how the firsts always get in, and others NEVER.

As for today.........

Those fellow players need to leave, to let the rest of us in. You should be automatically booted from the room when you have gotten your pin, lol. The rest of us would like a chance to get in the room, too.
Just an idea.

And hopefully you aren't dead. :rotfl2:

I hope not! I haven't even written my will for my VMK stuff yet. :rotfl: What can I put you down for?

Is it just me or has the line really slowed down?
:confused3

I think it has slowed down (sigh). I want to get in the room soooo bad! i hope the line speeds up.

81. line STOPPEd.

I see that. Anyone in the room recently and know what's going on? Is Hula still in there?

Those fellow players need to leave, to let the rest of us in. You should be automatically booted from the room when you have gotten your pin, lol. The rest of us would like a chance to get in the room, too.
Just an idea.

LOL just kidna said that.

time for sloppy joes ! <3

and I was 1,283 in line!! LOL

Oh well. Thanks HULA for changing up the event to give ppl a chance at getting a prize. Nice to see VMK is reacting to the Treasure Magic Craze and feeding us hungry VMKer's!! :cool1: :cool1:

Ok I hope this gives some players some perspective on how the line is moving today..
Started at 400 when host room first opened
Now at 152 with 45 minutes left.

So I am thinking that if anyone got in line past 400 at the beginning of the host room opening, it doesn't look good for us.

sorry for all of you guys, and for all the players who DC.id.

Edit : I am going to do the same, although that didnt work yesterday for central plaza. Huge queue of 107 and when i got in, i asked if others could please leave if your not doing the quest on my mule.
Somebody blurted out " Oh Shut up! " rofl.

That is so sad to hear. Come on people, think about others. Move on out!

Yes, I bet there are people planted in there talking or stating they "need" to help Hula with this. Trust me she needs no help, move along people let others get in.

So I just got in. It is sad to see some people just sitting in the chairs and doing NOTHING but holding up the line. Thanks to Jegrezo for reminding people to move through the room. I hope many more make it through.

It should move by 1 person each 5 seconds but with those people waiting in room and hula having a room of 10 people only, I am never going to make it and it is a holiday in vmk so many other ppl after me.

Hula thanks for helping more of us get through the event. :thumbsup2

Guess who just crashed loading the exit room? :upsidedow Maybe next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter