Hula's Magical Pin Switch 1-21 MERGED

Ok my eyes must be playing tricks on me I could have sworn I saw the Anegus was one of the hanger oner in the room with Hula.

But she may of made him stay there to keep an eye on him. We would not want Grace to go through the teleporter and break the whole game would we.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I'm at 21-keeping my fingers crossed! Last week I was at 4 and it closed!!

That is so close, i hope you can get in. I am sorry about last week, if that happened to me i would have cried, lol. I about cried when i crashed at 27 last week.

-cough- i admit it. i was one of the 'hangers'

I did leave though :)

Hey I missed last week. gimme a break ;)

the fact you missed last week doesnt mean you can hang and not thinking about others, maybe some people did not manage to get in last week bc of school and now it was there chance and that chance just went through bc of people thinking to hanging and lasting in room instead of going quick .. sorry it is more a global message addressed to those who hanged in the room instead of going quick and think to others even more today since it is holiday in usa.

Ok my eyes must be playing tricks on me I could have sworn I saw the Anegus was one of the hanger oner in the room with Hula.

But she may of made him stay there to keep an eye on him. We would not want Grace to go through the teleporter and break the whole game would we.

I did not ROFL. I said hi, go patriots, went for the teleporter, hula said something, stopped before stepping and replied. then jumped in.

I made it in! Luckily Dreams was there because I couldn't figure out where to go to get on the ride so as not to slow up the line! I hurried as fast as my crutches would take me!

Most of us make short visits, but hanging out in the room with staff for more than 3 minutes or more is just entirely too long.

But she may of made him stay there to keep an eye on him. We would not want Grace to go through the teleporter and break the whole gamewould you.

Found it

Yup knew he was mentioned.

read her post again. LOL

room should be closing, but i am still in line! maybe hula will keep it open longer. probably not but it would be awesome.

I did not ROFL. I said hi, go patriots, went for the teleporter, hula said something, stopped before stepping and replied. then jumped in.

That is entirely too long, if everyone had the same bad habits the line would never move. Let me do the math for you, 700 people times 5 seconds equals almost an hour. Let's all be like Aengus! jk :rotfl2:

Oh no, times up. I hope they extend the time by a little bit. My little sister is still in q.#25 Hope she makes it

Well at 11:30 i was at 20. I almost made it! LOL congrats to all who got pins today. Woot!!

the fact you missed last week doesnt mean you can hang and not thinking about others, maybe some people did not manage to get in last week bc of school and now it was there chance and that chance just went through bc of people thinking to hanging and lasting in room instead of going quick .. sorry it is more a global message addressed to those who hanged in the room instead of going quick and think to others.

hey hey now. I can understand where you're coming from. There's been many times I've probably missed bc of that same reason. I did leave though.

I'm not doing Fin's event tonight because I was able to play last week and did win. Giving somebody else an opportunity. Can't say i'm not thinking of others now. :)

:hippie: peace, man ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter