Hurry! Need last minute suggestions for Wedding Anniversary at Disney!

momtobrynncess

DIS Veteran
Okay, so we are leaving Friday, for our Disney vaca, and during our stay, dh and I will be celebrating our 5 year Disney Wedding Anniversary. We have some things planned for the day, to include:

Wishes Fireworks Cruise, dinner at CG, and breakfast at CM.

I would like to do some other things that are really special for dh, as he is a super amazing husband, and puts up with my Disney obsession. Don't get me wrong, he loves our annual Disney vacations, but I think sometimes he would like to maybe go somewhere else once in a while. (Although for the life of me, I cannot figure out why.........:-)

So, I am looking for suggestions for some other really special things I can do for him for our special day. We will have our dd4 with us, and dsil too. Anything we would do would have to really involve all of us, as dd4 is a bit mommy clingy right now.......

Thanks in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter