I Just Got Spam By A Dis Member. But Lava Boy Saves the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffcat

Stuck in my own little world..
A Dis Member held in high regard and who has been helped favorably by Hosts when it came to his being scammed came into my offer room today, saying A leader under his guest character would enter my room and trade stitch for my offer. The character Who i still have the Guest Number for came in and stole my stuff.

I'm truly appalled at the behavior of this Person who had the boards completely in his defense when the person was scammed and now has decided to scam themself.

This is an outrage! I will contact Mal, Lori, and Aengus with this person's title and I will see that justice be done.

How can anybody steal your stuff?

Did you have them give the stitch to at least a community leader to hold until you got all the items in trade, and then the leader could give the stitch to you? If you are trusting somebody with a Guest name to give you stuff after you click OK on the trade, then that is not a good plan.

It was the title of the character who intiated the talks which Led me to believe it was safe. I had respect for this person, and now it is completely shredded away.

I know EXACTLY who you're talking about based on your post, and I too am outraged. How DARE he scam people after he himself was scammed.

I hope *this person* never shows his face here again on the DIS boards. SHAME ON YOU!!

To say I am a bit upset would be an understatement! Jeffcat, make your report to vmk VERY detailed. Everything you can think of, and most importantly time and place so they can review the logs.

Hi,

I am sitting here shaking my head in disbelief. Nobody seems to care anymore about being trustworthy having character. It is so sad what VMK and the world has come to ! It is all me me me what a shame. I hope this is read by Lily Yavn and whom ever necessary and this person is banned for life. The STEALING on VMK needs to stop. If it keeps up maybe there should be no more trading or there should be no such thing as rare. Sell everything-stitch, sparrow, inferno so on...

Bug

Jeff - I hope VMK shows you the same swift action with your scam that they showed this other "player" when he was supposedly scammed...

But something tells me with his actions today that it may have been the staff who was scammed in that instance...

Sorry he got your stitch hat offer - I hope he gets what is coming to him... Piece of garbage!!

:confused:

I do not understand why these boards protect people like him - I think we shoud scream his name for everyone to hear!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! Please if you can pm me the name of the person even though i have a idea of who it is please pm me if you can and hope that some serious action is taken. i am so sorry for you and hope this person never shows his/her face here again!

To say I am a bit upset would be an understatement! Jeffcat, make your report to vmk VERY detailed. Everything you can think of, and most importantly time and place so they can review the logs.

::yes:: Did you take a screenie?

I do not understand why these boards protect people like him - I think we shoud scream his name for everyone to hear!!

I totally agree! I am so biting my tongue right now wanting to shout out this ugly person's name...

He deserves to have this board and all its members know exactly how LOW OF A CREEP he is, and I hope he hangs in head in shame. I am SO angry right now.

Oh my goodness. I am soooooo sorry. If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know

I am appalled,
I hope that users computer is grinded into dust
I hope he never shows his head on this board again ever

Wow.. Thats the lowest of the low that I've probably heard about happening. It's very pathetic also. I hope he gets the punishment he deserves and doesn't show his face. He is now unwanted.

First off I did not take a screenie. My fault entirely. However, I can list off exactly which items were taken from me.

I would love to see this person rise above this savage behavior and be the better man for it.

My hands are Shaking with Anger right now.

This isn't about the items right now, for my friends and providing fun to people in the form of my Rongo room or any other room I build. This is a matter of principle.

I'm sooo sorry this happened. Those are the kinds of people that don't deserve too even be on vmk. I hope serious action is taken against the "person".

JeffCat if you want to send me a Pm of some items that were taken I'll try and help get some back.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! Please if you can pm me the name of the person even though i have a idea of who it is please pm me if you can and hope that some serious action is taken. i am so sorry for you and hope this person never shows his/her face here again!

If you could PM me too, I think I have an idea but I just want to be sure. If I am I always thought this person was a pile of poo poo, and now this makes me think of things even worse than that!

P.S. I also would like to help out if at all possible on some of the items that you have lost :( just let me know!

I totally agree! I am so biting my tongue right now wanting to shout out this ugly person's name...

He deserves to have this board and all its members know exactly how LOW OF A CREEP he is, and I hope he hangs in head in shame. I am SO angry right now.

Pink - I know we all want to scream out his name but we need to rise above such behavior!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter