I Just Got Spam By A Dis Member. But Lava Boy Saves the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am shocked at this behavior. I cant believe this little low life did this!!!!!!!! I am so so so sorry that this happened to you

I had a small chat with this person, he said it was not him, he said it was someone else and he thought it was " funny " that everyone " thought " it was him.........

It's Bull!!

Jeff and I were actually speaking on a voice chat program as this was all happening...

He was telling me things as they happened... I am sure we will hear a big sad sob story from this one about how he is being picked on...

He needs to have all his riches (that probably came to him by the way of scams) stripped and then have the computer on which he plays banned...

it comes from not being able to say "scam" within VMK - which I think is ridiculous...

OMG! This makes me want to...ERRRRR!!!!:badpc: :badpc: :mad: :mad:

All i can say is..HOW DARE HE!!!!!

After what he "supposedly" had gone through, how could he be so disgusting as to do so himself?

And i agree with pixie, that i never really did like him before, or a big poo poo. He thought he was the best, showing off like that...well look here pal! we're all equal on these boards! AND WE DON'T SCAM. WE HAVE RESPECT FOR EACHOTHER.

HOW DARE YOU! ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!:snooty: :sad2:

A leader under his guest character would enter my room and trade stitch for my offer. The character Who i still have the Guest Number for came in and stole my stuff.

What is a leader under a guest character? Of course he will say he was not the guest! Only VMK will know if the guest came from his computer.

So sorry this happened, we would all like to think we can trust a Dismember :sad1:

It's an epidemic... Passes out cough drops...

ludens.jpg

Before any editing is done I want to at least put out there why there is such a rule as not being allowed to implicate someone by name publically. Because sometimes its the scammer who falsely accuses someone.

We weren't there to see this first hand. I am sure my position was clear on who I believed, but we cant as a rule assume the first person is right in every case.

I am truly sorry also that this happened and I also hope justice is swift in this case!!!!

Now dont be offended as I go back and edit a couple of posts please. Oh and most importantly there are no rules preventing PM'ing a players name to anyone who requests it.

I hope VMK doesnt mind making one more exception to the scam rule!!!!!!!!!! I belive in this case nobody would complain a bit!

How Dare they. SHAME ON YOU Just like pink!

I cant believe them. Now that i know who.. After all the hosts have done!

My friend got scammed too, by a VMK player. Im not mentioning names. But Everything on his account was gone!

And he never gave out personal info.

the Hacker found his password and GONE.

I had a small chat with this person, he said it was not him, he said it was someone else and he thought it was " funny " that everyone " thought " it was him.........

There's no way an innocent person would find it 'funny' to be accused of scamming, especially scamming a friend. An innocent person would be appalled at the accusation and at the scamming, and would be here trying to help get things back, perhaps the way he got his own items back.

Jeffcat, I am so sorry your trust was violated (I know that's the worst).

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you. I hate to hear of it happening to anyone! And you've been so generous in your Rongo room & make everyone feel included when they are in there....sorry someone felt the need to take advantage of your generosity. Just another reason I and my kids are so wary of some of the stuff that goes on in the game. BUT we have encountered some GREAT people from this site and others in the game that make it worth playing. Being new, I am clueless who it is, but will be extra cautious!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter