I Just Got Spam By A Dis Member. But Lava Boy Saves the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a trader for a LONG time, it's safe to say I know who it was and I have an idea of how many others are out there, but not saying names.

It's sad too. The trade world is no longer a safe place, no matter who you are.

Wow they sure did get fired up at "everything in this room is cheap" :rolleyes:

I guess the only harm I did was turn *him* against all giraffes rofl. :confused3

I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO ROSE, PINK, AND MY DAD FOR MAKING THIS POSSIBLE WOOT WOOT

riserevl1.jpg
-_- Sparrow Stitch and Flips

I guess the only harm I did was turn *him* against all giraffes rofl. :confused3

I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO ROSE, PINK, AND MY DAD FOR MAKING THIS POSSIBLE WOOT WOOT

SWEET, I didn't realize that was you! I saw the name and thought, aww I love giraffes! :rotfl: I did a friend request on Cat's name.

Sorry you were treated badly by not only the one, but another as well. :sad2:

I didn't realize that was you! he was mean to you more than once tonight.

I can't believe some of the things he says!

He keep saying to his friends:

"haha guess who?"
"haha its me ____"
He kept laughing for some reason..

I guess the good out of all of this is that I've finally seen so many of you for the first time!! It's nice to finally have so many more Dis people on my friends list! :)

I guess the good out of all of this is that I've finally seen so many of you for the first time!! It's nice to finally have so many more Dis people on my friends list! :)

I agree! I now have many of you on my friends list!

Yes, I have to agree, I am happy to have finally met so many Dis ers through this so odd day on VMK! Hope you will accept my friend request. In case you don't know I am SneekyTiki and I am hostest and trustworthy!

Time for me to state!!

Why should people stand up for those who clearly do wrong!

Give me a break! This vmk person desereves all he gets! I Have NO empathy!!!

I play the game fairly and spend time and money to get into the parks for my stuff. I trade fairly.

those of you who think we all should let up have clearly never had your stuff taken by another person!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!

SWEET, I didn't realize that was you! I saw the name and thought, aww I love giraffes! :rotfl: I did a friend request on Cat's name.

Sorry you were treated badly by not only the one, but another as well. :sad2:

OMG I had no idea you were a dis-er! i deleted your friend request :( pm me for when we can meet again so i can be your friend.

Sorry off topic, back on topic now please

While I'm happy that so many of you have stuck up for those that have been scammed by either this guy or by someone else, I'm sorry to see that you've all been playing into his hands.

He logged into the game and opened his rooms just to get attention.

This is all about the attention that he could gain. Whether it be good or bad attention, it's all the same to him.

I've been sick most of the day, so therefore, not on much. But what time I did spend in VMK, I avoided any of those rooms and this whole mess like it was the plague.

I'm not giving this jerk any more attention than he deserves. Which it none other than to be booted from the game.

While I'm happy that so many of you have stuck up for those that have been scammed by either this guy or by someone else, I'm sorry to see that you've all been playing into his hands.

He logged into the game and opened his rooms just to get attention.

This is all about the attention that he could gain. Whether it be good or bad attention, it's all the same to him.

I've been sick most of the day, so therefore, not on much. But what time I did spend in VMK, I avoided any of those rooms and this whole mess like it was the plague.

I'm not giving this jerk any more attention than he deserves. Which it none other than to be booted from the game.

What surprises me is that he is still playing. I know that the wheels move slowly.....:sad2:

What surprises me is that he is still playing. I know that the wheels move slowly.....:sad2:

I agree, Mal. I was just thinking the same thing! Staff assured us yesterday that they were looking into the matter and it would be resolved, but gee, how many other vmk'ers have been banned THEN the matter gets looked into...

I sincerely hope yesterday was his very last day on VMK.

I agree, Mal. I was just thinking the same thing! Staff assured us yesterday that they were looking into the matter and it would be resolved, but gee, how many other vmk'ers have been banned THEN the matter gets looked into...

I sincerely hope yesterday was his very last day on VMK.

Sadly, I doubt that. :sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter