I Just Got Spam By A Dis Member. But Lava Boy Saves the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I finally got caught up with those 19 pages.. I feel so terrible for everyone affected by this person's lack of morals. If everyone wants to see him first hand i am currently in his room, its the name he goes by on dis. He is trying the scamming routine. He asked a girl in the room who knows who he truly is if he could wear her inferno.... she denied

ok i am extremly mad, me and piano went into his room ( he is under a new VMK name its the same as his dis name ) and we kinda gave hints to the people there that it was him and some other peoples said he had scammed 1 to many people, then piano got booted and i barely said anything and i got booted for nothing! he was also pushing someone into taking his offer and they just ran.

i have been booted 2 times

i wish i had the answer to that question :( sorry about the lack of pictures it went by to fast for me to react. Careful when u go in his room he is on the booting warpath right now, as i unluckily experienced.. lol

i wish i had the answer to that question :( sorry about the lack of pictures it went by to fast for me to react. Careful when u go in his room he is on the booting warpath right now, as i unluckily experienced.. lol

yes i was booted 5 seconds after i entered the room for no reason well i had it written out: If i leave the room i was booted by ( name ) for no reason! i was booted before i could say it.

More omission of guilt. He is only booting people he knows from the Dis because he knows he is GUILTY! and he knows we all know he is GUILTY!! If he was truly innocent, he would want his fellow Dissers there for support.

if you were on your main account that he knows from he that may be why he keeps booting you

More omission of guilt. He is only booting people he knows from the Dis because he knows he is GUILTY! and he knows we all know he is GUILTY!! If he was truly innocent, he would want his fellow Dissers there for support.

exactly!

Here's some more evidence of guilt.

I tried to enter the room today. As soon as I got in, I got an automatic boot. Had he not been involved in my scam, he would not act in this manner.

This is ridiculous. I have sent several contact us messages, reported this kid, and called into VMK headquarters, with absolutely no response from VMK about this issue. We know he's guilty, He knows he's guilty, and I bet VMK Staff know he is guilty.

GET HIM OUT OF THIS GAME BEFORE HE HURTS ANYMORE PEOPLE!!

ok i am extremly mad, me and piano went into his room ( he is under a new VMK name its the same as his dis name ) and we kinda gave hints to the people there that it was him and some other peoples said he had scammed 1 to many people, then piano got booted and i barely said anything and i got booted for nothing! he was also pushing someone into taking his offer and they just ran.

i have been booted 2 times
You might be interested in knowing that he just said he didn't boot anyone but two people today. He named them...and it wasn't you guys. According to him, people are just saying that he booted them when he never did. :rolleyes: Mal is in there now, she asked him about booting someone else....he never responded to her. He seems to be ignoring a lot of interesting questions. One girl kept asking him if he was staff, he would never answer. One person asked a few times if he was the other account (the Jelly account to his PeanutButter account...no those are not the real names :rotfl: ). He never answered that either. He keeps asking this one girl to trade with him, keeps pestering her about it...she keeps saying no. Now he's trying to convince her that a leader will help with the trade (mmhmm, that's not a new line).

omg he is trying the same trick again! and i have pics! of him and guest! i will post them!

You might be interested in knowing that he just said he didn't boot anyone but two people today. He named them...and it wasn't you guys. According to him, people are just saying that he booted them when he never did. :rolleyes: Mal is in there now, she asked him about booting someone else....he never responded to her. He seems to be ignoring a lot of interesting questions. One girl kept asking him if he was staff, he would never answer. One person asked a few times if he was the other account (the Jelly account to his PeanutButter account...no those are not the real names :rotfl: ). He never answered that either. He keeps asking this one girl to trade with him, keeps pestering her about it...she keeps saying no. Now he's trying to convince her that a leader will help with the trade (mmhmm, that's not a new line).

I have a side note:

Your whole PeanutButter and Jelly thing makes me want to make a new character who's name is: PeanutButterJellyTime!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Where are the staff?? This has got to be stopped. I don't understand the reasoning here? I walk around VMK on egg shells, hoping I don't say anything that can get me banned, running out of room where others are breaking the rules and he gets away with this?? Is anybody out there? Does anybody even care?

He had said earlier that Lily came in. :l
I am most certain that he is watching this board because I got on a side account and went into his room and while I was still in the room I posted a Screenshot and about 10 seconds later I was booted. I just tried to enter his room and got an automatic boot! ROFL

I just got booted, so that he could make a trade for an orange organ..
but they got a CL

I walked in his room and I too was booted.

He and I have never had a conversation.

I think he is being careful who he scams. He does not want any screenshots for evidence. ;)

He had said earlier that Lily came in. :l
I am most certain that he is watching this board because I got on a side account and went into his room and while I was still in the room I posted a Screenshot and about 10 seconds later I was booted. I just tried to enter his room and got an automatic boot! ROFL
I noticed a lot of people getting automatic boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter