I love credit cards so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 day message...

u still got a chance! im rooting for u!

PS, anyone have earning strategies?
Recently learned that by shopping through JetBlue Portal to Amazon, i can earn 3x JetBlue points.
So far ive also been buying VGC @ staples with ink+ for 5x. using them to pay my utility bills with them. some tricks ive learned with my electric company is they wont let you overcharge, but 2 smaller charges seems to work.

AMEX tried to give me a heart attack last night, or at least upset me greatly, or something. When I applied for SPG Biz it was instant approval on the screen, the application status check said approved, but a tiny letter showed up in the mail on Saturday (but no one got the mail, so I pulled it out last night). Before I got it open, I was thinking what the heck got screwed up?? because I was sure it was a denial letter, but it was just one saying I was approved and my welcome packet would be coming in 7-10 days. Phew, because DH is waiting to buy tires/change his oil for that card, and I'm still a little anxious about Plastiq. I applied online last Monday evening, so here's hoping it shows up soon!

Update on my Chase Ink app - I got an email over the weekend from Chase Credit Journey, and it was a notification that Chase made an inquiry for a credit card application. Seems like a good sign! My credit score is super excellent so hopefully they'll give me the card soon. :)

Update on my Chase Ink app - I got an email over the weekend from Chase Credit Journey, and it was a notification that Chase made an inquiry for a credit card application. Seems like a good sign! My credit score is super excellent so hopefully they'll give me the card soon. :)
Sorry it means nothing. They'll pull your credit even if they don't approve you.

if UR no longer transfers to UA, would you guys change some gameplans?

Is this confirmed or just a rumor?

Not sure it would affect too much for us. My plan was UA for Hawaii but now that SWA says they'll be going to Hawaii, I'll planning to hoard RR points and try for CP (for dh).

Is this confirmed or just a rumor?

Not sure it would affect too much for us. My plan was UA for Hawaii but now that SWA says they'll be going to Hawaii, I'll planning to hoard RR points and try for CP (for dh).

nothing confirmed, nothing rumored... But UA is currently negotiating with chase and no one uses UA cards because the CSR is way better and its hurting UA's card line.

edit: more like... a possible solution ppl are coming up with to get more ppl into the UA card line... since UA isnt too happy with their current situation.

nothing confirmed, nothing rumored... But UA is currently negotiating with chase and no one uses UA cards because the CSR is way better and its hurting UA's card line.

edit: more like... a possible solution ppl are coming up with to get more ppl into the UA card line... since UA isnt too happy with their current situation.
A lot more of us would go for UA cards if they didn't fall under Chase's 5/24 rule!

AMEX tried to give me a heart attack last night, or at least upset me greatly, or something. When I applied for SPG Biz it was instant approval on the screen, the application status check said approved, but a tiny letter showed up in the mail on Saturday (but no one got the mail, so I pulled it out last night). Before I got it open, I was thinking what the heck got screwed up?? because I was sure it was a denial letter, but it was just one saying I was approved and my welcome packet would be coming in 7-10 days. Phew, because DH is waiting to buy tires/change his oil for that card, and I'm still a little anxious about Plastiq. I applied online last Monday evening, so here's hoping it shows up soon!

u pay rent right? I may try to check out radpad again. let me know when u get ur card cuz mine should show up close to urs! :]

u pay rent right? I may try to check out radpad again. let me know when u get ur card cuz mine should show up close to urs! :]
Both fortunately and unfortunately, no rent. My new in-laws have graciously been letting us live with them. So our only bills are phone, insurance, gym, netflix, and car payments. I'll let you know when it comes. I feel like an addict...

Wow, I totally forgot about RadPad! Didn’t they raise their fees though? Are they still around/processing rent? It was already more expensive than Plastiq.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter