I Need 2 More Breakfasts, Which Do You Recommend?

Lexxiefern

DIS Veteran
I still have 2 days to fill for breakfasts. Here is what we already have:

-Cinderella's Royal Table (got on first try!!)

-Chef Mickey's

-Crystal Palace

Any recommendations? Thanks!

That's three char meals. Are you meaning more char meals or any breakfast? We've enjoyed the Cape May breakfast and love the characters' dress there. We usually eat at least once at Kona Cafe (non-char) so I can get my tonga toast. Kona is my personal fave. I've heard great things about Fresh for bkft as well.

Since you'll be staying at the Boardwalk, the breakfast at Yacht Club Galley is good. Dad and I ate there several times in February. It's not a character breakfast and I don't think they take PS. I also hear, but haven't tried yet, is the breakfast at Spoodles. There's Fresh too, I've been wanting to try that one as well. You can tell I usually wake up in the Epcot resort area!

Originally posted by 2angelsinheaven
I heard Boma's is great!

Yes! ::yes:: Boma is great. On our last visit we ate there 3 times for breakfast on a 3 nights stay because we liked it so much. The West African Frunch is wonderful.

Have a great trip.

There are still lots of great places left for breakfast but my two recommendations would be Boma & Kona Cafe. ::yes::

We like Fresh at the Dolphin, Boma at AKL and Spoodles is not too bad either.

Id vote for Kona from experience, and Boma because it looks interesting to me. I do hope to try it someday.

Boma for the atmosphere of AKL (plus the option of stuffing yourself silly), and Kona for tonga toast (the definitive breakfast concoction, if you like stuff like that.)

Concourse Steakhouse was good for breakfast. I had the steak and eggs and was stuffed after I finished. Also Kona Kafe for the Tonga Toast.

Here's another vote for Kona Cafe. We like Kona for all meals but especially breakfast! We love the wonderful Tonga Toast and eggs benedict.

I'd say Boma or 1900 Park Fare, but then I've never done the Poly or Boardwalk.

Wow! Thanks for all the responses! I forgot about Boma! I tried it in March on a trip with my sister - it was very yummy ::yes:: I definately think I need to take DH there.

I am still debating on the other breakfast....

(oh and it does not need to be a character breakfast - just any that are good. And don't worry, the character breakfasts I have booked already are spaced out ;) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter