• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I Saw Mommy Kissing Goofy Claus - Dec '09 - DAY ONE, FINALLY (2/20) - PG# 40

the to do list and the days are getting shorter and shorter!

do you think you will even sleep at all the night before especially with the early call time?

hope the dentist went okay

and yeah on the LTT- we do love LTT, but are passing it this time. We are doing Ohana our last night. I love the mac and cheese and apple cobbler at LTT, so have some for me! :wizard:

WOW--Sunday? What is it with all of you leaving me here with no updates for a week, lol?

Have a marvelous time and tell Mickey I'll be there soon!

YAY!!!!! :dance3::dance3::dance3:

I'm so excited, it is so darn close now it is almost painful!!!

I am so excited to meet you and Madi and Shamus. I think that all my new friends and my "meet ups" has me just that much more excited!!

Just caught up with your ptr! Your daughter is so cute. I loved all the cute things you did for her bday! 6 days!! see you around lol!

Thanks! You ready to jump out of your skin yet?!?!

You are just about done with your list Jen!!! You know what that means...you will be in Disney soon!!!!! Yay!!! I can't wait...what did you decide about the video camera?? Sorry I didn't text you back today...had to take the little guy for bloodwork then had all my last minute running around to do!

I think we will just use to video option on the still camera if we see an opportune moment - and you know there will be many! I have 9G if memory cards! I think I'm good!

Almost there!

I hope today is over soon, so you will be closer to vaca :goodvibes & the dentist is done!

Dentist went surprisingly well... until the cleaning, yuck, hate that!

the to do list and the days are getting shorter and shorter!

do you think you will even sleep at all the night before especially with the early call time?

hope the dentist went okay

and yeah on the LTT- we do love LTT, but are passing it this time. We are doing Ohana our last night. I love the mac and cheese and apple cobbler at LTT, so have some for me! :wizard:

I had a hard time falling asleep last night. Every night before I get in to bed I write the next days' countdown number on the dry erase calendar and being under 5 days just freaked my freak!!!

I am SOOOO looking forward to LTT! I want home cooked-esque meal on the party night, not Polynesian - no offense!

Dentist went well! First time in a long time that I didn't leave feeling miserable!

WOW--Sunday? What is it with all of you leaving me here with no updates for a week, lol?

Have a marvelous time and tell Mickey I'll be there soon!

Oh Amanda, do you facebook? You can follow me there - just don't make fun of my Mafia Wars addiction! I will be sure to let Mickey know you're not far behind!

YAY!!!!! :dance3::dance3::dance3:

I'm so excited, it is so darn close now it is almost painful!!!

I am so excited to meet you and Madi and Shamus. I think that all my new friends and my "meet ups" has me just that much more excited!!

It is painful!!! Why isn't it time to get this freakin show on the road - Don't you see me here, Mickey? I am READY!!! YAY! See ya Monday! Safe travels!!!

AWESOME!!!

You READY?

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Ready!!!!!

Oh man, the hours are quickly passing!!! Not much to update as yesterday and today didn't have many "to do" things to accomplish. So I made new "to do" and went out and bought some more ornaments and garland... and a crap-ton of Christmas candy. Who goes to the dentist, gets a full cleaning and then thinks - "Hey, let's go stock up on Christmas candy!" :rolleyes:

To Do & When!
DONE
NOT YET
SOME WHAT

Things to Do & Days to Do Stuff:
- buy diapers,
- buy razors for me found a stash, no need to buy more!
- buy hair ties for me
- buy toothbrush for Shamus

- buy "under garments" for me - Add to my Friday List
- buy rechargable and lithium batteries Lithium on Friday
- get my eyebrows done - my lady got sick, gonna have to pay salon rate.
- Shamus needs a hair cut
- confirm/edit guest count on ADRs

- purchase bus fare intend to do this Friday
- look in to Renter's Insurance and it probably won't...
- pre-pay bills while on vaca intend to do this Thursday
- get cash for Mousekeeping, etc. - Will do this Friday when I make deposits

Tuesday (12/1) - Dentist :scared: :yay:
Wed/Thurs (12/2&3) - babysit 9A-5P - This has now turned into Mon/Wed/Thurs free day Tues/Fri!
Thurs or Fri (12/3 or 4) - last minute Walmart trip - No need!!!
Thursday (12/3) - Pay Verizon & Comcast bills
Friday (12/4) - Bank run/deposits, get "change."
- Purchase bus fare
- Pay rent
- Buy "unders" & Lithium batteries
- Get the eyebrows "cleaned up"
Saturday (12/5) - Online Check-in for Delta
- Main Street Stroll (Christmas Event here in town)
Sunday (12/6) - 3:10AM Bus to LOGAN!!! 7:05AM Flight to DISNEY!!!

Thanks to timeanddate.com I now have a Firefox window dedicated to my countdown. Currently at: 84:09!!!

Hi! I thought that I subbed to this, but guess I didn't!! SORRY!! :(
I can't believe how close your trip is! I hope you're packed and ready! I can't wait to hear all about it! Safe travels and tell Mickey I said hello!!!!:goodvibes Have a blast!!:wizard:

Hi! I thought that I subbed to this, but guess I didn't!! SORRY!! :(
I can't believe how close your trip is! I hope you're packed and ready! I can't wait to hear all about it! Safe travels and tell Mickey I said hello!!!!:goodvibes Have a blast!!:wizard:

And we're off!!! Catch ya on the other side - I'll be sure to tell Mickey you say hello!!!

In just about 6 hours we will be getting in a taxi to go to the bus station to get the bus to the airport!!! This time tomorrow we'll be enjoying our late dinner at Sci Fi!

Thanks for reading along! I will be back to start the trip report in no time flat!!!

I can't believe I missed your send off!!!!! :headache:
I had everyone sick over here. I'm hoping you have a WONDERFULE trip and I can't wait to hear all about it!popcorn::

Ok, I hope I found the right DIS'er...haha...but HIII! I'm the one who had the dad in the same show at Epcot as your DF!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter