iDisney/iPod icons! *Mods please close*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I can't resist.

How about iLlama?

kuzco.jpg

peace someone is using mine tell them to stop I want mine I had errors using it but there fixed i want no 1 to use it please:(

I can't make anyone use anything, but if you're talking about jmdude, I'm in the process of making him another one so he'll (hopefully) use it instead.

when you download it, download it as a .gif file. Then upload it like that. Somewhere along the way you change it into a .jpg and it messed it up.

You like it blurry? Okay I guess...

for jmdude (I hope I got the right character) -
iSparky.gif

Could you make me one from Lilo and stitch that has Angel on it one that says iangle and one that says ilove?

Who's Angel?

Edit: Okay, you know what? From now on there is a three icon per person limit. I'm starting to feel like people are taking advantage of me. If I've made you three icons, that's it. Sorry.

angle is from the show is you have kicks that will be my last

huh? What did you say?

Did you not like the Sparky one?

No one says thank you these days... :(

if you can only do disney how come the the moon the circle and all those others that are not disney

I never said I can only do Disney. I just figured Disney would be more popular around here. Also most of the icons I make are Disney anyway.

hi peacefully.. i am very impressed by your icon making and the fact you are doing this for so many people. it is very generous of you and probably takes a lot of hard work. it is very fun to read this thread and see the new creations you make every day. good luck to all future icon making!! :thumbsup2

peacefully i might have to cancel the meeting bc my mom never letting me go on the computer again bc i accidently ate her lunch and bc im always on and when shes at work my dumb evil sister is here to tattle i will pm you if the meeting is back on.

Hi,

Could I get a Jack Skellington Ipod? Thanks so much. I would love to know how you do this.

Thanks

Dis

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter