iDisney/iPod icons! *Mods please close*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I have been looking at these iPod pictures and just LOVE them. I know you have your hands full, but could you make me one with:

Piglet
images

background pink
saying iShy, or iPiglet, or anything else cute you can come up with? There is no rush at all.

Since iDaisy is already being used, I'll use the iDuck one, if that's ok. :)

Great avatars, Peacefully! You do such a beautiful job.

Daviedude - I have no idea what to do there. Maybe provide an image or be more specific?

Dis-Wiz - I have a piglet one I made last year! And it's pink! Yay less work. hehe -
ipigletup5.gif

I'm not sure the image you provided would work all that great anyway, since it had him laying down. :)

can you make me a oogie boogie one? can it say igamble or ioogie? maybe a green background with black writing if you can thanks :)

I'm going to post a lot of the icons (at least the good ones) I made in the past so people can stop requesting stuff I already did. :) I can change the words for anyone who wants me to, or the apple, or the color since some of them look a bit odd (I was still new at making them for some).

iHatter1.gif
iHatter2.gif
iJasmine.gif
iJasmine2.gif

iMarchHare.gif
iMaryPoppins.gif
iMeg.gif
iMushu.gif

iPinocchio.gif
iPumbaa.gif
iRobin.gif
iRose.gif

iScar.gif
iScrooge.gif
iScrump.gif
iSebastian.gif

iSimba.gif
iThumper.gif
iWendy.gif
JessicaRabbit.gif

iFlounder.gif
iDory.gif
iCaterpillar.gif

these pics are so cool!you are very talanted peacefully!
could I have an evil queen and cruella one? if you would it would make my day a little bit brighter!

it won't work, no matter how small it won't let me change my avatar, it says its over 40,000 bytes

These are very cute :) Hope you don't mind, I may have to use the iSimba one :)

Thanks!

Peacefully said:
Daviedude - I have no idea what to do there. Maybe provide an image or be more specific?

Dis-Wiz - I have a piglet one I made last year! And it's pink! Yay less work. hehe -
ipigletup5.gif

I'm not sure the image you provided would work all that great anyway, since it had him laying down. :)
Thank you SO much!!!!! :cool1: :goodvibes

I LOVE IT!!!! :love: :love: :love: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :banana: :teeth: :goodvibes :lovestruc

Could you make me one with Lilo that says ililo or ialoha? Oh and one with a moon that says iluna

Loves Disney said:
Woot! :cool1: iHop for IHOP! :rotfl: :rotfl2:

LOL I LOVE THAT RESTURANT!.....could you also make one with a pankacke that says ihop?

I was wondering Peacefully, could you change the iDragon's background and apple's colors to a blue? You can choose the shade.

laxplaya1346 - Which one? It's a huge thread and I can't remember. I might've accidently made the file size too big, but I can fix it easy. Also make sure you're saving it as a .gif file.

aeryn - Use what you want! That's why they're there!

LunaReve & DragonLord11_7 - I'll see what I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter