If you could ask Yavn one question what would it be??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
Just out of curiosity, what one question if given the chance would you like YAVN to answer....

Please no rants, flames or attacks questions about the game only...no how can I become staff, please do not repeat a question already asked

Be courteous and respectful.-thanks

Summary of Questions and Answers by Yavn....

Are we ever going to be able to trade rooms, instead of room codes, and if yes when can we expect this to happen?

Yavn said:
We have looked into this from day 1 and would like to at some time. Unfortunately the engine does not support room trading yet and it's not an easy fix. It’s on the list of “Future Updates” I’ll pass on any news as soon as I have it.

Thanks,
Yavn

Originally Posted by jasonpwns
Will there ever be a pin album?

Yavn said:
Another feature we have talked about and would like to add (as well as allowing pins to be posted to the wall as a poster).

No news on if / when this could happen.

Sorry,
Yavn

Originally Posted by LuNaReVe
My question:Will swimsuits be available for people to buy any time soon?
Yavn said:
Sorry, not at this time.
Yavn

Originally Posted by WebmasterCricket
I have pages of questions
Why no staff games during the day for the East coast?

Yavn said:
The main reason is so we can have staff events when both coasts are in peak play times. If there is enough interest I'm happy to test some host games earlier in the day.

Yavn

Drat you took mine Mal lol I got another.

Will there ever be a pin album?

just bumping up to the top...what question would you like answered?

You never know when Yavn might just drop in and answer a few ;)

Maleficent2 said:
Just out of curiosity, what one question if given the chance would you like YAVN to answer....

Mine is:

Are we ever going to be able to trade rooms, instead of room codes, and if yes when can we expect this to happen?

No fair Mal... that was 2 questions... :p

Mine would be... Since all the other parks of WDW are represented in VMK (AK - Blizzard Beach - Typhoon Lagoon - MGM), when can we expect EPCOT to be represented with something (this does not include the ESPLANADE)???

AlienNation said:
No fair Mal... that was 2 questions... :p

Mine would be... Since all the other parks of WDW are represented in VMK (AK - Blizzard Beach - Typhoon Lagoon - MGM), when can we expect EPCOT to be represented with something (this does not include the ESPLANADE)???

:rotfl2: just one with mutliple parts :rotfl2:

My question:

Will swimsuits be available for people to buy any time soon?

2 questions

First one - Why dont you hier ALOT better staff

Second one - Why out of anything do you allow your staff to say bay be and taken is alright

Yes out of any question even can I have free inferno I would ask him those

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
2 questions

Second one - Why out of anything do you allow your staff to say bay be and taken is alright

Come on, do you really think those are questions he will answer. The VMK Staff works really hard and for you to ask why he doesn't hire better staff is more of a reflection of your personal opinions and not fact.

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
2 questions

Ok let's keep the questions to about the game not staff or other questions like that.

I have pages of questions :)

Why no staff games during the day for the East coast?

I can answer a few of these questions.

Mal for your question, next time I see yavn I will ask him

Last time I asked yavn about other parts of vmk like epcot or anything like that he said that they are still working on tomorrowland. Tomorrowland is not fully out yet. It is going to be the biggest land.

CpnJack. Yavn does not hire HOSTS and Moderators. Disney is in charge of doing that. Yavn does the developing and code writing.

I don't know about the swimsuits.

I would like to ask him why it's not ok to mention the DIS on VMK and why some have been banned for this? We are a great group so I really don't understand this unless it has to do with the amount of personal information we allow our posters to give out. If this is the case, maybe we can do something about that. We can't if we're not aware of the issues. :)

Oh no! We wouldn't want to see the tag fairy disappear!

AdioSkater said:
I can answer a few of these questions.

Mal for your question, next time I see yavn I will ask him

Last time I asked yavn about other parts of vmk like epcot or anything like that he said that they are still working on tomorrowland. Tomorrowland is not fully out yet. It is going to be the biggest land.

CpnJack. Yavn does not hire HOSTS and Moderators. Disney is in charge of doing that. Yavn does the developing and code writing.

I don't know about the swimsuits.

Actually Adio I think it would be better if Yavn answers the questions himself that is part of the problem here on the DIS all this second hand information...

So let's let Yavn have a chance to do just that.

Mal

WebmasterCricket said:
He knows where I live ;) He has the Tag Fairy's fax number you know so be carefull young lady :)

LOL! You don't scare me one bit Mister!

Maleficent2 said:
Actually Adio I think it would be better if Yavn answers the questions himself that is part of the problem here on the DIS all this second hand information...

So let's let Yavn have a chance to do just that.

Mal

Ok I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter