• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

If you could ask Yavn one question what would it be??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yavn said:
Ouch!

Yes we do read the site and not just this post...

Yavn
Wait, we have Yavn and Suzy? That great :)

Ans he's on right now? Even better!

(Psst, I never got a reply from my Cl app)

cteddiesgirl said:
I would love to have long hair available. I have waist length hair irl and would love to have my little person have it too. :)

Same. We can only hope :thumbsup2

Sorry to be :offtopic: but you already got a tag! LOL tag fairy must pass over the cats! Cats are people too!... in a way...:rotfl2:

i still want my cheese costume id wear it every second i would be on vmk :p well maybe not all the time :yay: so plz yavn let there be cheese!! :rotfl2:

Nibblemouse said:
i still want my cheese costume id wear it every second i would be on vmk :p well maybe not all the time :yay: so plz yavn let there be cheese!! :rotfl2:

Which Disney movie would this be from?

Yavn said:
Ouch!

Yes we do read the site and not just this post...

Yavn

It's great to know you're still lurking :) We know y'all are busy and we really appreciate that you take the time to visit, just don't forget to let us know you're here once in a while... :)

Btw: I like the 'Yavn Speaks' section of the newsletter -- giving a little sneak peak of the weekend to come is great for planning how many credits I need to try to earn during the week.

cteddiesgirl said:
I would love to have long hair available. I have waist length hair irl and would love to have my little person have it too. :)

Mine is also waist length.

VirtuallyMe said:
I would suggest that maybe the moderators- could pull the questions from this list and pm them to Suzy and Yavn and then they could answer and post in one thread- that the moderators lock to prevent lots of comments to it- so that it is just them posting the answers-

Seems like it would be a little easier- they could still pick and choose which questions to answer- and all could get submitted say- every other week or so from one question thread...

Just my suggestion

Nothing like a middle-man to decide whether your question is good enough.

Tampa said:

Having the moderators, who are clearly responsible enough to keep the boards reigned in, as a liason between those with the questions and those with the answers is a far better option than NOT having ANY dialogue with the developers. As has been posted earlier, there is another board with this same set up and since it's a format that works well, doing the same here wouldn't be much different. I think having multiple outlets in which we can talk directly with Yavn & his team can ONLY be a good thing.

Tampa said:

I don't think anyone meant the Mods would play editor on the questions,
but format them into something the developers can read easier than sorting
through all the posts and chitchat. I'm all for that idea.

I'll bite... again, again. ;)

Yavn, the Seagull Posts? When, where, how are we going to get these?

BriarRosie said:
I don't think anyone meant the Mods would play editor on the questions,
but format them into something the developers can read easier than sorting
through all the posts and chitchat. I'm all for that idea.

That is what I was thinking- take this thread for example- there are tons of questions mixed in with discussion and "I agrees" and complaints and just some of the general DIS humor that comes out from time to time...

It is a lot to read and is overwhelming for some one to come through- and not only to try to find the questions in the posts inbetween the comments and discussion but the repeated questions and so forth...

Also I'd love to have a single post to read the answers instead of having to go through all the posts of I agree and so forth myself...

I know this would be a load on the moderators but it would be a helpful way to keep the dialogue going.

I would figure some editing would occur- shoot there are times I need a English to Web-speak dictionary to understand the posts here anyway- I would doubt questions would be omitted unless they repeated previous questions

I have a question.. what is this new thing in the newslatter!?!? are stitch hats and green flips really going to be sold in stores?? i just posted a stitch hat offer with all of my rare furniture in it, and i know you can't really give this away but i don't want to make a bad trade and ruin all of my hard work i put in to get the stuff i have. :confused3

Sparkle_Cherry said:
I have a question.. what is this new thing in the newslatter!?!? are stitch hats and green flips really going to be sold in stores?? i just posted a stitch hat offer with all of my rare furniture in it, and i know you can't really give this away but i don't want to make a bad trade and ruin all of my hard work i put in to get the stuff i have. :confused3
Quoted from the newsletter:
Will Stitch Hats and Green Flips ever go on sale in the Emporium? Don't hold your breath!

In other words: No. ;)

im wondering, will long sleeved shirts be rereleased in winter bc i like those plaid button ups for my boy accounts

We are closing this thread due to a new format that will make it easier on Yavn and SuzyQT to find and answer questions.

Get you new questions ready....please do try and read this thread so as not to ask the same thing over and over(will make more work for us MODS trying to sort the questions out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter