• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

If you could ask Yavn one question what would it be??

Status
Not open for further replies.
QA_Suzy thanks for answering my questions! I have more LOL but I will let the others get some in before I fire again. NEXT! :)

tigressjewel said:
The DC problem is getting worse and worse, as I'm sure you've noticed. It truly is taking away the fun and magic of the game. I'm also finding myself stuck between rooms on a regular basis. I hope this is being worked on. :)

I also have been having the stuck between rooms problem more and more lately. Maybe a way to get around having to re-log in would be to allow the bar at the bottom still show while moving from room to room. Then we could at least get to the map and to a different room.

tigressjewel said:
My other question is about "rare". What exactly is the reason there should be rare items, other than park quest items? It seems to foster a lot of heartache and greed in the game in my opinion. I totally understand about quest only items as incentive to visit parks, but I don't understand about one day only items or the most recent source of frustration the Jack Sparrow Costume. Thank you for your time.
I also have a problem with this. It really does foster so much greed and scams. I just don't see the point in keeping things really rare. :confused3

My next question...
Why the "slant thing" so many of the pins? It makes them hard to see. It's already hard enough with them being so small. And I know many of us don't like the slant. We would like our pins to show the full front.

Many thanks to Yavn for the time he has given us so far and a huge :welcome: to Suzy! Thank you for answering our seemingly endless questions! :goodvibes

Soccerismylife777 said:
i would like to know if sparrow costume will ever be buyable.

~soccer

That's already been answered. :)

QA_SuzyQT said:
Jack sparrow costume, we got bits & pieces about how it would teach us patience (LOL they dont know us DIS'ers!) but could you elaborate? will the odds of winning it ever improve?

Our intention was to keep the Jack Sparrow costume rare and so there are no plans to make winning it more common.

Since the intention was to keep it rare, I doubt it'll go on sale. :/

Peacefully said:
That's already been answered. :)

Since the intention was to keep it rare, I doubt it'll go on sale. :/

now, that the suits aren't tradable anymore, what's the use of keeping it rare? i think you should lower the chance of winning.

i just have a suggestion, and maybe a question later.

my suggestion :

well, i was thinking, that we could have something like an autograph book, like they sell in the real disney parks, and they would be collectable AND tradeable.

for every special occasion, there could be a special NPC. such as, for halloween, Jack, from Nightmare Before Christmas, or for Christmas, Santa, or Mickey santa!

of course, you would have to figure out a way to get more then 1 signature from someone, otherwise nobody would trade for any(at least i wouldn't.....most likely). but not too easy, bc then they wouldn't be rare.

you could put your little twists and tweeks in that suggestion, and i would too, bc idk how to make them rare, but not that rare..

- end of suggestion -

hoped you liked it!

also, PLEASE lower those fireworks scores in those quests! most of the players can't get 150,000 points, some can't even get 50,000(i like that score a lot better then 150,000, and is a lot more do-able then that too)!

thanks for listening!

Star*

I have tried for 2 days to get into the pin trading, and the only one time I make it into the room I DC just as it was my turn to trade.

My question to Yavn is:
Why can't they open more host game/trade rooms at the same time? And give more people a fair chance at it?

Dianne

cat_herder said:
I have tried for 2 days to get into the pin trading, and the only one time I make it into the room I DC just as it was my turn to trade.

My question to Yavn is:
Why can't they open more host game/trade rooms at the same time? And give more people a fair chance at it?

Dianne

I think they would have to hire more hosts :confused3 Or at least they don't want to... since they could very easily do that right now. I'm sure there are lots of people that would want to be a host on VMK :rolleyes:

Hmmm. I'd like to know if we scared off Suzy. It's been more than a month since we've heard anything from her. :confused3

cteddiesgirl said:
Hmmm. I'd like to know if we scared off Suzy. It's been more than a month since we've heard anything from her. :confused3

Right? Apparently she wasn't working on the next batch of questions like she said she was. :confused3

In all h onestry I didn't really think the vmk staff was here anymore, but if so, that this would be in the only thread they read, so I gave it a shot. LOL

:rotfl2:

cat_herder said:
In all h onestry I didn't really think the vmk staff was here anymore, but if so, that this would be in the only thread they read, so I gave it a shot. LOL

They are here...they read everyday. This thread has just gotten too big and overwhelming I think.

We may have to change our format on Questions and Answers.

Mal

I would suggest that maybe the moderators- could pull the questions from this list and pm them to Suzy and Yavn and then they could answer and post in one thread- that the moderators lock to prevent lots of comments to it- so that it is just them posting the answers-

Seems like it would be a little easier- they could still pick and choose which questions to answer- and all could get submitted say- every other week or so from one question thread...

Just my suggestion

I'll bite... again.

Yavn (or Suzy :teeth: ), do you plan on releasing anymore Pirate stuff to coincide with the DVD release?

VirtuallyMe said:
I would suggest that maybe the moderators- could pull the questions from this list and pm them to Suzy and Yavn and then they could answer and post in one thread- that the moderators lock to prevent lots of comments to it- so that it is just them posting the answers-

Seems like it would be a little easier- they could still pick and choose which questions to answer- and all could get submitted say- every other week or so from one question thread...

Just my suggestion

This is exactly what needs to happen :) I hope that Mal & Lori are able to put this into place. I would hate for us to lose the privilege of the VMK designers talking directly to us because we couldn't come up with a format that worked well for them...

aeryn said:
This is exactly what needs to happen :) I hope that Mal & Lori are able to put this into place. I would hate for us to lose the privilege of the VMK designers talking directly to us because we couldn't come up with a format that worked well for them...
Yes. It would be a shame for us to lose this opportunity. We do know that staff reads these boards. But, the questions and reponses probably get a bit overwhelming with their already heavy work loads.

The format suggested is pretty much what is being done on another forum. :)

saltnpepper said:
Will there ever ber different hair styles like pony tails and ong hair ? :confused3
I would love to have long hair available. I have waist length hair irl and would love to have my little person have it too. :)

cat_herder said:

Ouch!

Yes we do read the site and not just this post...

Yavn

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter