If you could ask Yavn one question what would it be??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maleficent2 said:
Just out of curiosity, what one question if given the chance would you like YAVN to answer....

Please no rants, flames or attacks questions about the game only...no how can I become staff, please do not repeat a question already asked

Be courteous and respectful.-thanks

Mine is:

Are we ever going to be able to trade rooms, instead of room codes, and if yes when can we expect this to happen?

We have looked into this from day 1 and would like to at some time. Unfortunately the engine does not support room trading yet and it's not an easy fix. It’s on the list of “Future Updates” I’ll pass on any news as soon as I have it.

Thanks,
Yavn

jasonpwns said:
Drat you took mine Mal lol I got another.

Will there ever be a pin album?

Another feature we have talked about and would like to add (as well as allowing pins to be posted to the wall as a poster).

No news on if / when this could happen.

Sorry,
Yavn

AlienNation said:
No fair Mal... that was 2 questions... :p

Mine would be... Since all the other parks of WDW are represented in VMK (AK - Blizzard Beach - Typhoon Lagoon - MGM), when can we expect EPCOT to be represented with something (this does not include the ESPLANADE)???

Can't say too much about this, but yes we are working on other Disney parks and resorts.

We are all huge Epcot fans...

Yavn

Hello yavn!

Any news on the new quests at DLR and WDW?

LuNaReVe said:
My question:

Will swimsuits be available for people to buy any time soon?

Sorry, not at this time.

Yavn

when will we have tron costumes and when will flying carpet and pirate detector and ticmp magic come out

WebmasterCricket said:
I have pages of questions :)

Why no staff games during the day for the East coast?

The main reason is so we can have staff events when both coasts are in peak play times. If there is enough interest I'm happy to test some host games earlier in the day.

Yavn

Yavn said:
The main reason is so we can have staff events when both coasts are in peak play times. If there is enough interest I'm happy to test some host games earlier in the day.

Yavn

That would be great! I am always up way too late trying to get in to the host games.

How about a feature where we can "lock" our rooms and allow no one to come in...unless we allow them? I know this would be a great help during competitions like the current slide competition. :)

Yavn said:

Yavn

How will you determine if there is enough interest? Are there Tarot cards in use at any time?

WebmasterCricket said:
How will you determine if there is enough interest? Are there Tarot cards in use at any time?

:rotfl: :rotfl: Hahahaha That is very funny. :rotfl:

How do you pronounce your name?

Does it rhyme with haven, as in "safe haven", or is it more like haven't without the "t"? Or is it pronounced like "Yawn".

Is it an acronym for something, like "Yet Another Virtual Name"?

Sorry, that's more than one question.

P.S.

Welcome to the DIS, and thanks for creating VMK. It's a great outlet for those of us that don't get to the parks too often.

Hi,
What is the proper way to send a positive comment about a staff member who has been very helpful to you. Everyone is always quick to complian but never to say a job well done :thumbsup2 . Is there a way to let thier bosses know how great they are doing also if you need a staff member for a reason how do you find them-I had a staff tell me if I ever needed them to come find them-how do I find them?

Bugdozer

Great work on all the stuff. Always good to see VMK continuously improve. But...

When will the disconnect bug be fixed?

Hi Yavn,
Nice to see you on the DIS!

My question:

Are there any plans or timeline for upgrading servers to handle the enormous load during big events to minimize disconnections?

WebmasterKelsie said:
I would like to ask him why it's not ok to mention the DIS on VMK and why some have been banned for this? We are a great group so I really don't understand this unless it has to do with the amount of personal information we allow our posters to give out. If this is the case, maybe we can do something about that. We can't if we're not aware of the issues. :)

The main reason is that since we don’t have any control over the content we do not want to send players to a site that may be unsafe or have questionable content. Many people see the sites related to VMK and believe Disney is responsible for them. We receive comments from people unhappy that their child read or saw something inappropriate on a non Disney site. Because of this we have a global rule that we do not allow mentioning of other sites.

Yavn

I'm glad someone took one of my questions (thank you AmberDaze!) so I
can ask the other!

My question:

Would it be difficult to put a button (or a box to check off) in the
player signatures or profiles to block trade requests and/or friend requests?

Thanks for listening. :)

Will items from previous holidays be rereleased or will new items be introduced instead?

BriarRosie said:
I'm glad someone took one of my questions (thank you AmberDaze!) so I
can ask the other!

My question:

Would it be difficult to put a button (or a box to check off) in the
player signatures or profiles to block trade requests and/or friend requests?

Thanks for listening. :)

That was another question of mine!! Thanks Briar! ;)

mister yavn i have a question.. can you tell us what we can expect from the new pirates quest if there will be one? if so thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter