If you had to choose between Loop 100 or Loop 200

WeLoveEeyore

Mouseketeer
Which would you choose and why (for a mid-March trip) with two boys, ages 10 and 7. We have a preference with our reservation for Loop 100 but since we have never been I thought I'd ask for some advice.:Pinkbounc

6 of 1 or a half dozen of the other.......

Sometimes people make to big of a deal which loop, and loose fact that it is their attitude that makes the vacation , and not the loop.

Go ! and have some fun, that is my advise......

I tend to agree with Dave. Not much difference in 100 or 200 althought 100 might be a couple steps closer to the marina / pioneer hall area.

Hi all,

We liked and chose loop 200 because
there is less foot traffic cutting through
the loop. Alot of people use loop 100
as a "short cut" to get to the marina.
Have a great time.

I agree with Dave and Scott. Don't let yourself get too set on a loop. If you get a golf cart it really does not mater what loop you are in. I don't really like the preferred sites because the sites tend to be closer together and far away from the pool and campfire program with the exception of 1400 which is very close to the campfire and pool. If you are going to spent a lot of time coming and going to MK or WL or the CR down by the marina is a good place. But if you plan on going to the pool and campfire everyday I would rather be in 1300, 900, 800, or 1400 if you want a preferred. But they are all good. Don't sweat the small stuff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter