If you haven't gotten your free dining pin yet, they're still coming!

ratlenhum

DIS Veteran
We got a free dining offer for 4/23 - 8/13 at hubby's email this morning. I just got one at my email address seconds ago. They're still coming.

Sadly we can't use ours. We're going 8/24-9/2 and got 40% off a deluxe, so even with free dining for our dates I think the 40% off is better :)

I'm not holding my breath. No codes for me in the three years I have been trying. heh:)

We got ours today but we are already going this September with free dining

I second that, because when I called yesterday to see if I had one(which I didn't:sad2:) the person I talked to said to not lose hope yet because they would still be releasing some more. Hopefully I will get one then!

;)I was wondering...if you are booking a deluxe resort do you get free deluxe dining with the PIN??? I am on hold right now to see if we have a PIN coming

We got a free dining offer for 4/23 - 8/13 at hubby's email this morning. I just got one at my email address seconds ago. They're still coming.

Sadly we can't use ours. We're going 8/24-9/2 and got 40% off a deluxe, so even with free dining for our dates I think the 40% off is better :)

I think you're right. The 40% off is often a better deal. It was for DH and I.

I was just going to post the same things as the OP. I know many of you are still waiting for a FD PIN, so just wanted to let you know they're still sending them. I received one today. I won't be using it - wish I could share it with someone who could! Good luck to everyone who is still waiting!

;)I was wondering...if you are booking a deluxe resort do you get free deluxe dining with the PIN??? I am on hold right now to see if we have a PIN coming

The email I received says free Disney Dining Plan with Disney Deluxe Resort or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort. Free QSDP for Moderate and Value Resorts. In the past you've been able to pay the difference to upgrade to the deluxe dining plan.

Honestly, I hope they drop them REALLY soon. I called twice yesterday to check and see if we had pins attached to our names, and we don't (the only pin we've received is for a whopping 5% off a room only reservation!woohoo) but we really want to travel in late July-early August before school starts back. The $1K difference in price has got me stuck in September, unless one of these comes to me (crosses fingers)! ☺

I have been checking for pins everyday...we are going from 7/30-8/8 and have not recieved anything yet...no regular promotions as well...I hope we get something!

can't believe it but I got a PIN and was able to use it to save $269 dollars off our trip!!:cool1::cool1:

I know it doesn't sound like a lot but every penny counts now-a-days

I took the advice of folks here at the dis and called to see if somehow we had a pin, because we have not received an email. Low and behold I was told there was one linked to both my husband's and my own email (even though they never came through). Soooo I just saved $289 (had to give up the room discount for the dining)! I am staying value so I opted to upgrade to the regular dining plan - it's just me and dd, so the cost was $11 a day. :banana:

I cant stand to wait....I know that I cant use it (not good fro our dates) but they did tell me i had one...said it was with an email acct....still didnt come up....would be nice to see what it looks like so I dont throw it out next time!

Where do you call to see if you have a pin? If you get a free dining pin can you not use another promotion?

I got this pin today, it's my first pin.
Does this mean I'll keep receiving regular pins? or is it still a lottery on who gets them?

If I've already booked online, can I call to see if I have a pin associated with my account? Is it possible for them to credit (like that would ever happen?!) my reservation?

If I've already booked online, can I call to see if I have a pin associated with my account? Is it possible for them to credit (like that would ever happen?!) my reservation?

Yes you can. My reservation was already made with the room discount offer, I called and found out I did have a free dining pin, and they changed my ressie to have the free dining instead which saved me nearly $300. :woohoo:

I got this pin today, it's my first pin.
Does this mean I'll keep receiving regular pins? or is it still a lottery on who gets them?
It's totally luck of the draw, I've gotten pins before, but not the oh so elusive summer one we speak of today!lol I spoke to a CM today, and she told me they were not going as a GP discount at all, but would continue to trickle out over the next few weeks.

I was pleasantly surprised yesterday when I got a post card in the mail with a pin number on it! We were going to go some place closer but we are going to do some price comparisions now that this has come into play. I hope we can get a weekend in this year or we'll have to wait until July of next year. Either way, WDW is worth waiting for!

I got one in the mail yesterday! It's our first ever pin. Unfortunately we won't be able to use it but I'm hoping that now that we're in the system more pins will follow?? DH and I were just excited to actually get one after hearing about them for so long ha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter