Ignore. Just practicing posting pics

I know. Not sure why it was moved. This is primarily a Fort Wilderness thread. Got off topic a couple of times, but still ....... it's 90% Fort. :confused3

....and besides, I believe that this one was in the top three for posts and views.

Maybe they just looked at the title before they moved it??? It was definitely the best thread of 2010!!! :thumbsup2

They moved it because it became a "religious" thread.

Folk were posting and viewing this thread "religiously",,
so they moved it. :lmao:

Actually surprised they didn't delete it.

Maybe they just looked at the title before they moved it??? It was definitely the best thread of 2010!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks Lisa. It has been a lot of fun! I hope it picks up again. Maybe after all the vacations and summer activities die down some.

They moved it bacause it became a "religious" thread.

Folk were posting and viewing this thread "religiously",,
so they moved it. :lmao:

Actually surprised they didn't delete it.

:rotfl2: Okay, you've cracked me up twice today. Gettin' stressed so I def needed the comic relief! :thumbsup2

Good thing it didn't turn political!

Amen, oh oh, I think I turned it back into a religious thread. Wonder if they'll move it again.

OK the four of you (Dave, Frank, Magicbus and Lisa) had DH and I in stitches last night!

Now this thread has Drama, mystery and now...comedy!

Carry on...

Hey KFK...you on the road yet??

Don't forget to order an extra large tub of cowboy butt beans. If they give you a hard time at Trails End, just tell em the Fart Czor ordered you to get them! I've been appointed by Obama to oversee the sales of all bean products and southern smothered foods at the Fort.

Blazing Saddles should be a requirement to watch while your eating Giddy Up Go Chicken and COWBOY BEANS !!

(your meal should be eat'n, preferably, around the time of the cowboy's campfire scene as they eat a bean supper)

blazing.jpg

Hey KFK...you on the road yet??

Don't forget to order an extra large tub of cowboy butt beans. If they give you a hard time at Trails End, just tell em the Fart Czor ordered you to get them! I've been appointed by Obama to oversee the sales of all bean products and southern smothered foods at the Fort.

We're at our night before the Fort Spot. Only minutes away from the Fort when we wake up in the a.m. :woohoo: Luckily we have free WiFi here.....Disney needs to take notes on this subject! :sad2:

The Giddyap n Go will be had tomorrow night! It's our tradition. Cowboy beans will be included in the plan. (No butt beans though.) That's just not the cowboy way. :lmao:

I'm glad Obama has found a position for you. I was worried that your Fart Czor qualifications had gone unnoticed.

After tonight, It's KFK ...OUT. Not paying the Mouse for internet. See ya'll on the boards in a couple of weeks!

Blazing Saddles should be a requirement to watch while your eating Giddy Up Go Chicken and COWBOY BEANS !!

(your meal should be eat'n, preferably, around the time of the cowboy's campfire scene as they eat a bean supper)

:scared1: Good Lawd! Now I know why their saddles were blazing!

:rotfl2:

Thanks Dave....WE DID! But now were back. I'm clicking my heels together and repeating "There's no place like the Fort", but nothings happening! :confused3

You must not be click'n right,:confused3

You might wanna bring those shoes to the shop for maintenance.
Sounds like your heels might need a refill.

You must not be click'n right,:confused3

You might wanna bring those shoes to the shop for maintenance.
Sounds like your heels might need a refill.

Maybe I need clickin' lessons. I should have topped off my heels with Pixie Dust before I left the Fort! My bad. :sad2:

A bit earlier in the thread, there was talk of kazoos. A picture was posted of a yellow one with red trim. I mentioned that we had 2 like that as well as 2 red with yellow trim. I'm a bit late, but here is a pic of our red kazoo.

I took all the pics with my cellphone, which explains the blurriness.

Photo0194.jpg

As I was raiding some of my mom's stuff tonight for the kazoo, I found some more things:

Tickets from breakfast with Melvin Moose aka Pioneer Hall Breakfast Show
Photo0203.jpg

and a close up.
Photo0204.jpg

The following pictures don't have anything to do with the Fort, but I thought that they were interesting, nonetheless.

These tickets are numbered tickets for free admission to EPCOT. My mom doesn't remember exactly when she got them, but it was prior to EPCOT's opening. Since there are only 3 tickets, my assumption is that they were obtained in relation to their 1980 trip. That trip was just my parents and brother, as I was not quite around just yet. :)
Photo0200.jpg

Left close up (you can kinda see the numbering on the bottom left)
Photo0202.jpg

Right close up. It's a bit blurry, but you can kinda see in the bottom right where it says "Special Edition Commemorative Ticket"
Photo0201.jpg

And here's the wording on the back of the ticket
Photo0199.jpg

This isn't AS interesting, but while I'm posting pictures:
Photo0195.jpg

close up
Photo0197.jpg

Wow YG!! That stuff is GOLD! Great finds...seems like your mom is a bit of a collector like KFK's mom. I'd have to say that your mom rocks too.

Great stuff!!! I was getting sad this thread had pooped out. Glad to see more super stuff keeping THE BEST THREAD OF 2010 alive. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter