Il Pochi il Fiero y Blabbermouths...Magical Reunion FINALLY!!!

Irene and Sam, so sorry on the loss of your mom.

Virgil
pirate:

GOOD MORNIN
it was nice to see you guys again,:cool1:
so bout the tears, but they were all HAPPY ONES :rolleyes1:hug: I know

I never did like saying bye so we need to meet up again :scared1:

it was very nice to see you guys, :cloud9:

:grouphug:

garRy:littleangel:

Haven't been on the board in a little while. So sorry to hear about Irene's mother. Irene - you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Garry - which fantasy sailing are you on? We are going on May 17 2014. Can't wait to go. We haven't cruised since the double scoop cruise so this will be a long time coming for us.

Anyone else going on the fantasy next year?

Stacey - how is Jared doing now that boot camp is over?

Take care all,

Good Morning Folks....it is time for another trip report, only this one is very different. I have not been on the boards much -- and I miss you guys. I will need to read back but as you know, I have been on a journey with Mother as she completed her stay with us. If heaven has phone lines - then hers would be all tied up as she is catching up with her lifelong friends.

We had her service on July 3rd, really more of a get-together in the Living room for "One Final Toast". And it was very uplifting.

I was fine, stiff upper lip and all that British stuff until I saw someone we all know (and love) -- ok enough of the mushy stuff.

Yes, it was our very own GaRRY....:grouphug:

Thank you GaRRy, for making the trip...and for being there for me.....I am fine, really.....:hug:

And a global thanks to all the support of the DisFriends, more personal notes to follow...

Meanwhile, I had the weekend to adjust, which is not happening very quickly.

My friend leaves to return home, Sam and I go back to work and I am slowly clearing 60 plus years of clutter and memories from Mother's home.

"Life is a journey, Enjoy"

Irene.

I just re-read all the posts of Mother's passing - Thank you all more than words can express.

Excuse me while I go have a "weep" now......

Good Tuesday Morning All!

It is another day closer to a cruise (if I had one booked:lmao::lmao::lmao:)

Meanwhile, a Mother story.

We went diving for the first time Saturday for the first time this year (gasp!}) True confession we had never told Mother. Out of the blue before we took up the sport again, when we were on a nasty spot of I-95, she said that she was so glad we were not diving as she worried so. When we took up the sport, we told her we were snorkeling, that was fine.

So yesterday with 65 degree predicted seas, Sam's fully charged computer going kapoot and then his reg free flowing on second dive, we have concluded she now knows.....And I hope she understands.

But the dive was great (for me that is....)

Sam is setting up the gear, the same gear he tested the night before and the computer is not working, turns out to be the battery and one of the divers had a spare. Note to self, carry spares!!!I admit to a wee bit of panic in that we had waited all this time and then, but all was well.

We headed south to shallow and hopefully warm seas. I only had a 3 mil -- I mean who predicts 65 degree seas in the beginning of July? We drop and have what I call an aquarium dive, it was nice....lots of pretty fish, not much big stuff but some tiny teeny small fishes. And oh so relaxing. And then we hit the upcoming, and the cold water...it was layered on top of the warm water and when you swam through it, it looked like flowing glass, and crystal clear.

The surface interval was calm, other than the poor man who was seasick...isn't that my job????? But I was fine, seas were 2-3. Sam and I were the last up and they were concerned about our surface time, but since we were in 45 to 60, most of the dive was a long deco stop so we geared up for the next drop.

Sam and I are last off the boat, per usual...and his reg begins free flowing.....up we come...oh drat, but they drop me again and I find the dive group - that is a first for me....I thought I had used all my air going up and the strong swimming back down, but I had 3000 left for another pretty dive, turtle and romaroay and grouper and more pretty fish.

As Sam said, if Mother did not know we were diving before, she does now.

Have a great Tuesday all, and I hope you enjoyed the story.....

free flowing on second dive, we have concluded she now knows.....And I hope she understands.

free flowing on second dive, we have concluded she now knows.....And I hope she understands.

There are no worries in Heaven. And now she gets to be your guardian angel.:littleangel: She can be there with you when you dive, rather than at home worrying.

I'm glad you had a relaxing (?) time anyway. :hug:

Haven't been on the board in a little while. So sorry to hear about Irene's mother. Irene - you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Garry - which fantasy sailing are you on? We are going on May 17 2014. Can't wait to go. We haven't cruised since the double scoop cruise so this will be a long time coming for us.

Anyone else going on the fantasy next year?

Stacey - how is Jared doing now that boot camp is over?

Take care all,

No Fantasy for me. Fingers crossed that I'll be taking the Magic out of San Juan in 2014.

Other than Jared's boot camp graduation, I've been to Omaha this summer, and will go back again at the end of August for the birth of our first granddaughter. princess: Buying "girl" stuff is so much fun!!!

I came back from Omaha on June 17th and have been sick with either a parasite or a bacteria, intestinal, ever since. Doctors are working on it, and I might finally be seeing some improvement, but it's been rough going. :crazy2:

Jared has been at Fort Gordon, GA since his boot camp graduation at Ft Benning, and he's loved the training he's been getting. It all has to do with satellite communications....too far above my head to say what it all involves, but he's doing well. He'll graduation from his training NEXT WEEK!! YAY!!!!:yay: And then he'll be home, probably on the 18th.
After that, we don't know. He could be stationed at the Army base in AZ, he could be called to duty anywhere....border patrol, who knows.....or he could be deployed....or he could just be at home, going to his once a month weekend duty and working as a civilian in the meantime.

I can't wait to see the new Magic....Maybe I need to book a cruise??????

And we need another reunion.......Guess who came to Mother's Service -- go ahead GUESS....

I was fine, it was a nice Celebration. We had the room like an extended living room with photo albums, violets, music by the kid who grew up with me next door, lots of friends and family.....a champagne toast. It was all very calm, and nice and then.....

I saw........

????????????????????????????????

time for the tissues......

I can't wait to see the new Magic....Maybe I need to book a cruise??????

And we need another reunion.......Guess who came to Mother's Service -- go ahead GUESS....

I was fine, it was a nice Celebration. We had the room like an extended living room with photo albums, violets, music by the kid who grew up with me next door, lots of friends and family.....a champagne toast. It was all very calm, and nice and then.....

I saw........

????????????????????????????????

time for the tissues......

:firefight I bet it was GaRry!! He sent me a text and told me he made one of my bestest friends cry!! :guilty:

Two little somethings should have shown up on your doorstep on Friday.....wish it could have been ME and Vicki.......:lovestruc

:cool1:
# 2 on list till Monday then redo labs
:cool1:
MELD 27

:confused3
:scared1:

pixiedust:pixiedust:

garRypopcorn::

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:You're Number One, You're Number One!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Oops.....You're Number Two, You're Number Two......

Look at it this way, closer is better........you'll do just fine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter