Il Pochi il Fiero y Blabbermouths...Magical Reunion FINALLY!!!

good luck with the labs tomorrow. Hoping you get the results you want. Pixiedust:

Dwight and i will be at wdw aug 27-sept 3. Maybe you and vicki can make a short road trip?! :thumbsup2

as my friend garry says, what am i chopped liver?????

Labs done
MELD 20
redo in a week, about 6 on the list so just maybe if I plan on going to the parks I can get a call:confused3 Not from mickey:lmao::rotfl2::love:

so will see and hope next week puts me back at the top,:rolleyes1popcorn::

garRy:surfweb:

YOU ARE THE TOPS!!!!!:cloud9:

:flower3: Sorry about that! So will we see you then?!! :woohoo:

Was that sneaky hedgehog on the boards getting into trouble again.

I am in the dreaming stage about trying a mini-meet. Let's see what Gary and Vicki say. For us, it would most likely not be a weekend date. And not the actual Labor day. Scheduling is so complicated.:confused3

Waiting for Garry to chime in --- are there any days better for you?

Thanks. irene

Was that sneaky hedgehog on the boards getting into trouble again.

I am in the dreaming stage about trying a mini-meet. Let's see what Gary and Vicki say. For us, it would most likely not be a weekend date. And not the actual Labor day. Scheduling is so complicated.:confused3

Waiting for Garry to chime in --- are there any days better for you?

Thanks. irene

:thumbsup2 Yeah, Garry - what do you think?! :)

elmer_zps7099f5bd.jpg

HI everyone,
It's been ages since I have posted. Went back and read the last 10 or so pages to catch up.
First, I am sorry for your loss, Irene. I am glad you have great memories and a new guardian angel.
GarRy, hang in there! Are you coming up to Michigan any time soon? Would love to have lunch again. That was fun!:thumbsup2
Stacey, soon you'll have a granddaughter to dote over. Does she have a name yet?
As for me, the summer is going by fast! Alexa is in Disney with our 2012 cruise "family". It truly warms my heart that the DIS has created lifelong friends. ::yes:: I have a new foster child (had her for 4 months now) around Alexa's age. Having 2 teens (yes, Alexa turned 13 a few weeks ago:scared1:) in the house is interesting. Poor Jim - all that estrogen!! We're managing. I am pretty sure I will be more gray the next time you see me! LOL.
Take care,
Susanne

Wow, Susanne!! Two teenage girls in the house! God bless you! I only had one at a time, thank goodness, since there's 8 years between my two girls. Whew.

Little baby girl does not have a name yet, and we've only got another month or so to come up with one. Megan and Dave were totally convinced that they'd be having another boy, so they hadn't really thought of it, and now they can't decide. I think they're putting way too much thought into it. But then, I'd had my kid's names chosen since I was about 12. ;)

Just to prepare everyone, though, for the shock, Megan really wants to honor her "Poppy", my dad, who is so special to her, so they are seriously leaning toward giving her the name Poppy. I tossed out a "double" name of Poppy-Grace, but that got tossed back at me. Then they thought Anna, but that's gone to the wayside now also.
So....who knows?:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter