Im sorry to complain, I really am but look at this..

Everyone, don't worry about baby or anything. Like Brain said, you must have played house as a kid. Just ignore the rooms and if anyone is being rude, just press ignore. Please close thread.

Captain Brain said:
I chose to ingore Taken and Bay be a long time ago. But, now, looking back, I see it has a way of playing house. :)
thats how im starting to see it i did not go a day with out playing house

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
Yup I did, popcorn:: :sad2:
You know Captain, I will give you this little thing to look forward too. IF you and Nano get that game off the ground, you can be proud in the fact that you can make Taken and Bay be a bannable offense.

Saxsoon said:
You know Captain, I will give you this little thing to look forward too. IF you and Nano get that game off the ground, you can be proud in the fact that you can make Taken and Bay be a bannable offense.
We will be, so many people in VMK hate the taken and bay be, and its called Virtual "Friendly" Town, not virtual Online Dating And Day Care

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
20r5is0.jpg

If I dont like it stay out? Some cheap message that is, this bay be thing is not against VMK,? What ever, staff is getting me very...... well very very.. ok well mad.
they did that to me too! i felt mad that the staff never care about how bad it's being

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
Hey boomer,

Need a duh duh?
Want a mummy?
Did you go we we?
Here is some cow milk.
Woo
Mummy
Oops My swim suit fall off, he he.

Describe Sexual Acts To Other Players.. Hmm, Here is some cow milk, swim suit go off, I went we we.
Describe Sexual Graphic, having a kid, hmm were does that come in.]

What nano says, half the people on the internet are sexual predators. And you want to be taken or have a kid with them?
I agree, I was in a doctor place, (don't ask why) and someone said "I'm having a bay be! Who cares if you break a leg ow!! please it's come soon"
She was gone in a second.

Maybe they said thing because there are younger players. I still think it's a bit weird that some messages are automated, and usually aren't read through completely. Sometimes misunderstood.

milkabum said:
Maybe they said thing because there are younger players. I still think it's a bit weird that some messages are automated, and usually aren't read through completely. Sometimes misunderstood.
Sometimes I evwn wonder if they read them!

to tell ya da truth da taken thing dunt botha me
but wat does is this bay be thing
they come in and say u want to b my mummy or duh duh
its anoying and i dont get it!!!
idunt get it y do u need parents on the game to annoy u
when you got them in real!!!!!

lilgrkgurl4eva said:
to tell ya da truth da taken thing dunt botha me
but wat does is this bay be thing
they come in and say u want to b my mummy or duh duh
its anoying and i dont get it!!!
idunt get it y do u need parents on the game to annoy u
when you got them in real!!!!!
please dont use bad languige like that on the dis ppl of all ages post here

It kind of bothers me because I saw a couple community leaders doing taken or the "bay be" thing. I found it odd and just strange. You never think a leader would be doing something like that.

pinkCHICLETT said:
It kind of bothers me because I saw a couple community leaders doing taken or the "bay be" thing. I found it odd and just strange. You never think a leader would be doing something like that.
If you see community leaders do that, you may want to report them because a CL wouldn't do that.

Jackoman said:
If you see community leaders do that, you may want to report them because a CL wouldn't do that.

That is not true. CL's are just regular people like us. And therefore, if it is ok for the rest of us to do taken and baby, why would CL's be treated any differently?? If you report them, all you will get back is what you get back now... it is not against the rules and if you don't like it, ignore it.

If someone keeps reporting these type of things, they may end up being looked at like the "Little Boy Who Cried Wolf" and if or when a real emergency comes up that really needs reporting, it is quite possible that nobody will end up believing it and nothing will be done.

i think that the taken thing should actually be against the rules it is more dangerous than a couple of people who decide they may want to hack into the game. it is so easy for a sick minded adult to get achild in his grasp it was only the other week my dad was on his account and hes like 40 and some little kid said do you want to be my boyfriend. it was only then when i realised how easy it would be for an adult to take advange of an innocent child who can easily be led. would the makers of vmk really want to be responsibly for things like this happening.

but CL's are recruited to be nice and be a role model to other players. capnjack CERTAINLEY has a point with the i went we we - giggles - junk
and boom has a point also saying that bay be isn't against values and to just end it

I think it's silly as they say "I am a new worn will woo be my mummy?" and as he said above, "I went we we - giggles -" but it isn't against the rules.

I wish it was though. :rolleyes: It's annoying.

maliboomer said:
Let's assess the VMK rules.

Is there anything against playing house in there? Nope.

Now let's see which rules you're breaking:
1.) You must not pester people who don't want to talk to you. (By going into their rooms and doing your antibaby lectures)
2.) You must respect other people's views and beliefs. (By making your little antibaby/taken rooms and constantly waffling on about it)

:rolleyes: How ironic.

For the millionth time, if someone is having fun and not breaking any rules or laws, you have no right to intervene just because you don't like it.

im backing up boomer he is right and another thing that ive said all along if you dont like something dont beat it up Ignore It! :furious: :furious:

i think boom is right also but im backing cpn up with the sexual materials like my swim suit fell off, or i need dip.her change - cries -

i just ignore and ppl and their bay be come in i boot and the mummy/duh duh is like - cries why u boot my bay be -

its ridicioulous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter