Im sorry to complain, I really am but look at this..

Vally said:
OMG!!!! pll!!!!!!!!! the taken thing is just fine!!!!!!!!! and so is the bay be thing!!!!!!!! it is not against the rules. if you do not like it ignore it or just leave and guess what i have a boy friend on the game!!!!!!!!!!!! and i hope that if the game is not fun and very boring you will be very proud captinjack
It can get out of hand. 1 time i went into 1 room on acciedent trying go on I below but clicked wrong 1 and there were 2 "bay be's" saying stuff like: " Me take sister clothes off " or " me go we we in chair with no dip per" or " me have no clothes on" OR " mummy i cant drink from a bottle can you beast feed me?" now that is the stuff VMK should see and get how this can go way out of hand![/SIZE] i changed some of the words a little bit but they were talking about this And you think that that is just fine? give me an explanation i would like to know why

I agree with every one of you. Taken and baby can get out of hand, but if it doesn't get out of hand, it is allowed. Why are we fighting about things? We are 1 big family and it should stay that way! :grouphug:

"bay be's" saying stuff like: " Me take sister clothes off " or " me go we we in chair with no dip per" or " me have no clothes on" OR " mummy i cant drink from a bottle can you beast feed me?"

somebody said that up there... and that is disturbing. that should NOT be allowed on VMK. it is gross. :sad2:

well it does kinda gets out of hand. sometimes i can't ignore it and sometimes i do...................

1 time i had a guest and i went up to this girl and i said ' will you be my brother ' and i went to a day care and i said ' cries, mummy why do woo look like a kid '

but i stop making fun of them

when my friend did mummy stuff i went to her room for a holiday party and i saw her too kids saying:
boy: " takes clothes off "
girl:" takes clothes off "
boy:" feels ( can't say bc not appropriate ) "
girl:" mummy can you ( cant say bc not appropriate ) me"

Sure these little kids are saying it...

Who teaches them these kinds of things? :confused3 :headache:

On the other hand, I don't really want to know...

ShadowKittyKat said:
Sure these little kids are saying it...

Who teaches them these kinds of things? :confused3 :headache:

On the other hand, I don't really want to know...
LOL shadow

I think the bay-bes and taken ppl who do stuff like ' takes off clothes ' are either making fun of it or are prediators

CL_BlueReap said:
LOL shadow

I think the bay-bes and taken ppl who do stuff like ' takes off clothes ' are either making fun of it or are prediators

Most of 'em probably just learned it from someone else. They may be innocent and don't really know what they are doing.

If they are children, are their parents watching their kids on the computer, let alone know that they are even playing VMK?? :confused3

Why can't you antitakeners be obsessed with something more productive?

maliboomer said:
Why can't you antitakeners be obsessed with something more productive?
LOL Boomer. I think that, taken is well just a way for kids to play house in the 21 century. ;)

But sometimes they way they play house get out of hand on vmk. I fear to know how they play house in real life. :rolleyes:

ShadowKittyKat said:
Most of 'em probably just learned it from someone else. They may be innocent and don't really know what they are doing.

If they are children, are their parents watching their kids on the computer, let alone know that they are even playing VMK?? :confused3
I agree Shadow, this stuff isn't appropriate for small kids like this. :sad2:

How do you know how old they are? It's like MySpace, if someone says "I'm 15" and in real life they are in there 30's! That's whats sad about VMK, there are adults on here. Now I'm not saying all adults are like this. But some ppl can be inapprioate.

woahh guyss .. ive been following this post and i think that vmk should ban the bay be and taken thing !! after hearing what you ppl said that you hear ppl saying on vmk i think that the vmk staff should listen to us !!

Taken and baby is just immature. Let's just all ignore it and enjoy VMK.

Let me just ask you this. Have you never poked fun at taken or bay be in vmk by taking on the role? In the end, the kids who do it are just trying to have some fun. It's harmless in 99.99% of the cases, so let it be. :)

I have been reading this thread, to see what others' opinions were on this matter, because i recently put " Be Against Taken" in my profile/signature on VMK. I decided to do this because although i do admit I did use to visit Boy Meet Girl rooms, I decided trading was a more usefull way to spend my time on VMK, and after going through the trading fase for a few months, I decided to finish my opinion once and for all and decided to post it in my signature. Although I figured that I wouldn't care much more about the topic anymore, I was recently browsing this board among others featuring VMK news and such, and I felt the need to examine the "opinions on taken" boards.
I agree and disagree with some people on this board. As far as I am concerened, making the whole taken and bay be thing against the rules would be unfair for the simple fact because some times it is just a simple way for girls and boys to make new friends. Even when they say they want to adopt kids, I have nothing against it. Especially when they say adopt, because that seems fine in my mind, because,considering in real life, adopting children can be the right way to go to save lives and all. But I am getting off topic. Although I think some times the whole thing can be alright, it, like sooo many people have said, can get very out of hand. So, personally, I think that banning being taken as a whole would be very unfair,but I think that banning certian people for doing the taken thing and taking it way to far, would be perfectly acceptable.
I hope I didn't offend anyone with my opinion on this, as I am not trying to hurt anyone's feelings. Thank you

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
20r5is0.jpg

If I dont like it stay out? Some cheap message that is, this bay be thing is not against VMK,? What ever, staff is getting me very...... well very very.. ok well mad.

i agree 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
Hey boomer,

Need a duh duh?
Want a mummy?
Did you go we we?
Here is some cow milk.
Woo
Mummy
Oops My swim suit fall off, he he.

Describe Sexual Acts To Other Players.. Hmm, Here is some cow milk, swim suit go off, I went we we.
Describe Sexual Graphic, having a kid, hmm were does that come in.]

What nano says, half the people on the internet are sexual predators. And you want to be taken or have a kid with them?

dude you are right about the baby thing its wrong VMK has gone insane

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter