Im sorry to complain, I really am but look at this..

coolkidhann95 said:
im backing up boomer he is right and another thing that ive said all along if you dont like something dont beat it up Ignore It! :furious: :furious:

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just saying that because you hate me and you do bay be also I hate your signature.

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just saying that because you hate me and you do bay be also I hate your signature.
That is VERY hurtful coolkidhann95!! Even though it's not me, I'm very unhappy. Stitch wouldn't do that to ANYONE! :furious:

coolkidhann95 said:
im backing up boomer he is right and another thing that ive said all along if you dont like something dont beat it up Ignore It! :furious: :furious:

Now should I go in my signature and put a picture of anti coodisneyfan?
I am very mad with your signature.

Cpt.JackSpearow said:

While I do not agree with the signature, of course they would be for bay be if they did it.

Cpt.JackSpearow said:

Omg I must agree that is a rude signature!

People, please, be polite to one another.... It's the golden rule. :)

Captain Brain said:
:) Lets try to stay civil now. :)

I don't believe that bay be as it is now called should be against the rules. It is, to me, a way of playing house. You played house as a kid, right? The only thing is it has moved to the digital world.

I agree with you Captain Brain.. its not so wrong when you think of it that way. Its just kids having fun. But the taken thing is wrong to me, but bay be is kind of like there way of basicaly being a kid again.

I think everyone needs to calm down. I have several things to say about this thread.

1. Cpt. I rarely see any of this going on. Maybe its cause I'm a leader and they think I will report them, but I doubt that reason. The only reason you see this stuff is because you go looking for it. If you don't like it, don't go into those rooms and harass people. Its like what everyone's mother said when they are growing up,"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

2. Maliboomer, I agree with you 100%

3. Aliennation also has a point that I agree with 100%

4. As far as the leaders go with the taken and baby thing. Are you sure that they were not joking, because some of my leaders do this as an ongoing joke. Besides, they are just regular players with a title. If they choose to do this, it is their own choice.

pinkCHICLETT said:
I walked into a room by accident that said do not enter (clicked on the wrong one) There was a boy and a girl in the room and this was there conversation..
boy: takes off shirt
girl: takes off shirt
boy: takes off pants and under wear
girl: takes of bear all
boy: takes rest of girls clothes of
and you can only imagine what they said from there. I reported it to VMK and they said they would look into it. I found this disgusting wrong and awful for someone (or child) to do. I don't get it why do these people act this out on a a disney game. If people saw this what would they think of disney letting them be able to do this. Some parents might be upset if there child was doing the taken thing on vmk. Someone I know was dating someone online exchanging lots of information and me and my friends told them stop, it's not safe. She eventually stopped after awhile, she almost gave her address to him so he could send a picture and we told her don't. Her bestfriend said she was going to tell her mother if she did because she was worried for her. The taken thing is sometimes bad because they might tell the person join dis or mice chat and you can pm on there. So they could both join and send private pm's to each other about information and wanting to meet up. In other ways IT IS HARMLESS, it just depends on what they are doing.

I haven't really paid any attention to this thread but PinkCHICLETT's post seems to get to the point. Yes, it is fine if they are just playing house because some kids like to do that, but the reason why want to stop it is they can and will take it to extremes. i.e. top of the quote. If Staff isn't going to stop it now, the bottom of the quote explains what will happen. Where have we heard of Sexual Predators and ruining a website that was built for a different purpose. (MySpace) Anyways, I side with Boomer on the fact that as long as they aren't taking it to extremes it is ok, but I also side with CpnJack in the fact that some are taking it to extremes. So I agree with both sides of the issue (Neutral).

my.php

im sorry if you think im complaining but look at this photo and read what the guest said. but i think that the "Bay Be" thing is started to get out of hand if they just couldnt do it in all rooms and just only in certain rooms that might help a little bit.

SnowyJingleBells said:
my.php

im sorry if you think im complaining but look at this photo and read what the guest said. but i think that the "Bay Be" thing is started to get out of hand if they just couldnt do it in all rooms and just only in certain rooms that might help a little bit.
I saw someone that had "i'm a mummy" on their sig, in the Hula's beach party.

OMG!!!! pll!!!!!!!!! the taken thing is just fine!!!!!!!!! and so is the bay be thing!!!!!!!! it is not against the rules. if you do not like it ignore it or just leave and guess what i have a boy friend on the game!!!!!!!!!!!! and i hope that if the game is not fun and very boring you will be very proud captinjack

Vally said:
OMG!!!! pll!!!!!!!!! the taken thing is just fine!!!!!!!!! and so is the bay be thing!!!!!!!! it is not against the rules. if you do not like it ignore it or just leave and guess what i have a boy friend on the game!!!!!!!!!!!! and i hope that if the game is not fun and very boring you will be very proud captinjack
it is ok but it gets way out of hand!

And you know him in real life, know what he really looks like, knows how old he is and do you even know if he is a boy?!?!?!?!?!?!

Answer that why dont you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter