I'm.........

I'm on DGD duty today....to and from day care and out to dinner.
DDIL went to the hospital last night.............still there. Waiting to hear some news. Fluid around the heart.
DS needed sleep and the other grandma is watching the baby
I hope the issue is resolved quickly!:flower3:

She is spending the night in the hospital.......her blood pressure rose, so on meds for that and for the fluid as well as the antibiotics for the infection. I guess it went into her blood stream. Should be released tomorrow as soon as they check to make sure all is stable.
i'm keeping Aria tonight

I'm always free if it involves helping the family.
DS and DIL's mother are rotating caring for the baby overnight

She is spending the night in the hospital.......her blood pressure rose, so on meds for that and for the fluid as well as the antibiotics for the infection. I guess it went into her blood stream. Should be released tomorrow as soon as they check to make sure all is stable.
i'm keeping Aria tonight

That must have been a bit of a scare for all. I hope she comes home soon and feels better.

I remember you mentioning that when DIL was pregnant with Aria. Did she have problems back then too?

I remember you mentioning that when DIL was pregnant with Aria. Did she have problems back then too?

Yes.....most at the start.
Gestational diabetes with both. Heart irregularities with both.
I guess this problem, which is pre-eclampsia, with both, but Aria was earlier on not after birth.
She has lost 20 pounds in the last 2 days simple from the built up fluid leaving her body.
Hopefully she will get to come home today. I will find out later.

Yes.....most at the start.
Gestational diabetes with both. Heart irregularities with both.
I guess this problem, which is pre-eclampsia, with both, but Aria was earlier on not after birth.
She has lost 20 pounds in the last 2 days simple from the built up fluid leaving her body.
Hopefully she will get to come home today. I will find out later.

That's a lot of weight due to fluids!

I had gestational diabetes too which puts me at risk for type 2 diabetes. I now take a blood sugar drug that brought my A1C way down. My sister had it also and is now a type 2 diabetic.

How is she doing now?

She's home.....all seems well for now.
She will take the blood pressure meds for a few weeks

Up early with shoulder and arm pain; good thing I decided not to postpone my rotator cuff surgery till after our WDW trip.

IMG_2992.JPG Thanks! Last night. It was a good night!
Today we have people adjusting the fence, and he is barking a lot....lots to get used to!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter