I'm.........

He is 5. His family had to give him away because grandmother came to live with them, and she is allergic. They have tried to find a home since August. 2 homes had tried to keep him, but the problems happened with other dogs. Since Gus is an only dog here, we should be OK.

Sorry to hear that, Kathy. When is your surgery?

We leave for a cruise in 10 days :yay:

Surgery is Monday, March 13th. I'll just be glad to get it over with; absolutely can't sleep much with the pain.

DH has his 2nd cataract surgery today. Hope, hope, hope he doesn't have the same complication again!

Good luck to you both, Kathy. Sounds like a busy time for the family.

Sound like Gus found the perfect home with you, Bobbi.

A new pet sounds wonderful Bobbi! I'm hoping to get a cat (or two) after we get back from WDW.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. My pre-op appointment is tomorrow; I got my shoulder splint and ice cooling machine to reduce swelling today so I'm almost set. Not looking forward to the nerve block anesthesia or all the discomfort after. But I need to get the tear fixed; it won't heal on it's own!

A few more days of freedom......

I'm back from a movie. Finished grocery shopping.
Suitcases come out this weekend and the packing will begin!

Good luck, Kathy. Hope all goes well

I just found out we have a good offer on the house! They want to close April 15!!!!
No papers yet, and there's still an open house scheduled.

Last edited:
I just found out we have a good offer on the house! They want to close April 15!!!!
No papers yet, and there's still an open house scheduled.

That is wonderful Bobbi!

And an early closing too! I hope it all works out as planned! Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!

See everyone in a day or two; too tired to DIS right now from the lack of sleep last night. Heading to the hospital at 1:00.

Thank you Kim!

I'm still on heavy meds and the pain is less now. They had to reattach the rotator cuff and a tendon etc. Gotta get better before my trip!
Oh my gosh. I hope you are feeling better. Did you have surgery? I haven't been in here for a few days. Will keep you in prayer. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter