I'm.........

Thank you Jo! I do appreciate your thoughts and prayers!

I had shoulder surgery two days ago. Turned out to be a bit bigger than expected but I'm on the mend now.

I had shoulder surgery two days ago. Turned out to be a bit bigger than expected but I'm on the mend now.
Good to know!

I'm on way to Ohio again, eye check up.

How is your DH faring after second surgery!

Oh good!! You keep resting now. You and Brandi both need rest. :hug:

Good to know!

I'm on way to Ohio again, eye check up.

How is your DH faring after second surgery!

He breezed through it Bobbi! Thank goodness! All restrictions are now lifted. All that's left is to have the stitch taken out of the first eye in a couple weeks. Can't imagine a stitch in my eye though!

Have safe trip Bobbi!

Glad you are home, Kathy......take care and you will be a lot better for the trip.

Safe travels, Bobbi.

I'm headed out in the morning.......won't have internet access while away :eek:

Glad you are home, Kathy......take care and you will be a lot better for the trip.

Safe travels, Bobbi.

I'm headed out in the morning.......won't have internet access while away :eek:
Oh my no internet. When on a ship I miss being on here. I was grateful when we did the coastal cruise. We will miss you! But have a great time!!

Thank you Kim!

I'm still on heavy meds and the pain is less now. They had to reattach the rotator cuff and a tendon etc. Gotta get better before my trip!
...no doubt.....wouldn't want your arm to come flying off while on the R'n"RC! :crazy2::crazy::scared:

He breezed through it Bobbi! Thank goodness! All restrictions are now lifted. All that's left is to have the stitch taken out of the first eye in a couple weeks. Can't imagine a stitch in my eye though!

Have safe trip Bobbi!
I think I was told my stitch dissolves. Maybe his is from the complication.

When will PT begin?

I think I was told my stitch dissolves. Maybe his is from the complication.

When will PT begin?

I think his is from the first surgery.

I'm waiting for the physical therapist to talk to my surgeon. I think I have to do those 'pendulums' etc. before I go to the therapists.

Have safe trip Bobbi!
....I don't know if you guys remember a few years back, my DH got a metal splinter in his eye. They had to remover it with a magnet, so that his eyeball wouldn't 'deflate'....anyhoo, they didn't stitch it - they put glue on the opening! I thought THAT was kinda gross....

....I don't know if you guys remember a few years back, my DH got a metal splinter in his eye. They had to remover it with a magnet, so that his eyeball wouldn't 'deflate'....anyhoo, they didn't stitch it - they put glue on the opening! I thought THAT was kinda gross....
DH was a tool maker for years, before a cat scan they had to check him for metal chips.

When the procedure for cataract surgery was explained to me, I marveled at the idea that anyone thought they could do such a thing!

We are more than 1/2 way.

We dropped Gus at a trainer because we need to be confident that when we bring him to places like vet he will not over react as he did. He has some barking issues. The trainer says he believes Gus can learn to walk next to me without pulling. My walking is not great, so this is important. It is a 2-4 week session for Gus. We have paid for him to be boarded in the trainers house, we wish he could "know" he's coming back to us. We are doing what we can. Since we have a vacation coming up, if not with the trainer, he would be at a kennel. We say it's better if he will learn something!

Yikes, I don't remember that which is probably a good thing! Yikes. That was gross Kim!

DH was a tool maker for years, before a cat scan they had to check him for metal chips.

When the procedure for cataract surgery was explained to me, I marveled at the idea that anyone thought they could do such a thing!

We are more than 1/2 way.

We dropped Gus at a trainer because we need to be confident that when we bring him to places like vet he will not over react as he did. He has some barking issues. The trainer says he believes Gus can learn to walk next to me without pulling. My walking is not great, so this is important. It is a 2-4 week session for Gus. We have paid for him to be boarded in the trainers house, we wish he could "know" he's coming back to us. We are doing what we can. Since we have a vacation coming up, if not with the trainer, he would be at a kennel. We say it's better if he will learn something!

Oh, That is so true! One consolation to me at least is that I've read that animals don't have a sense of time like we do. They're happy to see us when we return but while we're gone they are sort of in limbo. I certainly hope that's true!

You'll miss Gus but it will be worth it in the long run if it works!

Personally I think any eye surgery is amazing. I had lasik and was very impressed!

Both Tom and I are convinced we are his forever family, and thank you all for being hopeful!

Will you be in WDW at all during the FL trip time, meriweather?

We are going to drive through. We are 3 hours from Ohio home,

No Orlando area this time. Just in and out of Miami......9 night cruise. Have to get home. Coming to a couple birthdays and more trips.

We won't be at WDW until next Jan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter