I'm.........

.........providing the manual labor to pull out an old wall unit air conditioner and then installing a new one into the old hole that was probably manufactured in California when they were still using books of golden tickets to board any attraction at Disneyland....the new one I installed last labor Day, improperly into the window, but cannot sit there for the 120 degree days showing up in 3 months. So landlord is fixing everything correctly, we have ramps, old carpet, cardboard, solid antique plastic milk crates, 2x8s, and two work tables....thank goodness I stayed awake in Egyptian history.

task completed.....with the help of a saw-saw blade that has the teeth of a crocodile that chewed thru the 40 year old niles that secured the case coffin tight....that held the mechanics tomb style to cool the air. My used carpet help fly the heavy weight across the smooth floor. Because our double wide trailer is elevated to keep out cobras, we were able to pull it out over the steps on to a platform and lifted the old clunker of a machine into the back of the wagon
The new machine was already elevated, so we pulled it out of the window like oxens yoked to the task on to work bench and from there everything worked fine.....except for one very tiny screw.....mosquito size.
So thank you Egyptians for your ingenuity for levers and pulleys!!! And your hieroglyphics on the walls,..... wife knew exactly what wall cabinet she store the instructions 9 months ago to help with the install of the framework
So we raise our pizza slice of olives and tomatoes... and dates for desert....i.e. Indy Jones and hope that the sarcophagus curse does not visit us.......i.e Howard Carter.

“Because our double wide trailer is elevated to keep out cobras”

In America??cobras?

I know about the Burmese pythons in Everglades.

“Because our double wide trailer is elevated to keep out cobras”

In America??cobras?

I know about the Burmese pythons in Everglades.
very good!!!! So if you are frustrated by the movie thread and can't list more, go thru the post I listed and find all my references to pyramid culture in Egypt.

I'm happy today.
The family is coming over! Grilling and playing in the yard.
First a trip to Target to pick up DH's cake.

I am watching CBS Sunday Morning.
......and how did that go....my number one program to end the week...turned it on.....and I didn't what to hear anymore...not a carl or mel fan....so went out to the desert and gave a couple a tour of the rare flower I found....they in exchanged told me of snake tracks on our special trail. .....okay...should have watched mel brooks!!!

putting away groceries

My wife is a refrigerator hoarder as opposed to a food hoarder, she likes a full fridge, regardless if it will be eaten.

So our trip to purchase cream, redexx for septic tank ( first of the month activity) and shredded cheese, ...........she wandered around, like very one else ...not task specific. I kept stats in the 30 yard long dairy section there were 15 folks, five wearing mask. In the main aisle, 20 people, none wearing mask, then where the pasta aisle ends into the red meat, all 8 of us were wearing masks.

I am now wearing a cloth because I do not want to touch my face, even though I am wearing thick food service gloves....and not sure if nose is full of mesquite tree pollen or else. Also being careful as surgery for me is on the horizon.

Then it all came to a ruckus at checkout. Two blue 6' squares were empty so I went to stand on one.....not knowing that a paranoid lady/maybe on phone, was squares back ....she looked at me and said she was giving space to the lady 10 feet away from me on the belt to checker....so lady on phone was 24 feet away....so I just moved over to self checkout, 4 feet between us at shelf check-out the helper leaning thru us to hit the screen....many times.

Overall from the shopping experience....rules do not apply to us here in Yuma.

Moment of nature is always good...Snow Geese in the Finger Lakes in NY state.

.....watching bull riding across the street from Disneyland.....as the geese fly..... at the Honda Center.....and very conflicted with all these sporting events, do I go on line and look up the results of the game or stay with the anxiety

sometimes I will finish withe nature segment if it is unusual, but usually not.

I'm so happy we got to spend a few hours with the family today......forgot how loud those kids can be though :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter