I'm.........

New car.....not a bad outcome.
I'm the one that has to do the grocery shopping and pick up the prescriptions, so my car needs to run.

DH has decided to deal with my car. It’s being towed now. We all need projects!

I'm back from the grocery store......not as good as last week........they were stocking shelves, so most were still empty.
About to give up on this senior hour thing because the shelves are bare

Our pharmacy opens at 6 on Tuesdays....will go then next week. It’s in a Wal Mart.

I am making a calendar....way too many doctors and visits for the next 45 days....need to make sure that I don't double up on appointment for the same hour or plan them for the same day.

I always have calendars..... one at my computer desk and a Disney wall one hanging by the downstairs desk

Now I found out the visa office we were using is closed.....nonessential. We got our pass ports back, but not our refund check. Who knows when we will see that.

Probably at least a month.
Glad they got the passports back before they closed down.

Watching the rest of a Beat Bobby Flay and then we will watch a couple episodes of Manifest

Sorry I have been away and busy...

We did not plan to be here until the 10th but we will be staying another week just to get stuff done. No reason to get back just be at home there in Maryland too. We have been super busy with work and work on the house too. So I am looking forward to the weekend.

Stay healthy everyone.

I have been sleeping better since we're have been here there is a plus to that.

Good morning and happy Friday

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter