I'm.........

Oh my...I am sorry to read that he has not recovered fully yet!
I am doing very well, vision in right eye is better than it was and potential to get even better. I have drops to put in ever 2 hours while awake, other drops, and I wear a patch at night. I've been given OK to drive.

You do sound like you are doing quite well!

Thanks! I actually think DH is feeling fine but fearful to go back to normal. He still puts in 4 different kinds of drops several times a day. He still sleeps with his head elevated and with sunglasses on. I will definitely go with him to his pre-op appt on the 28th to hear what the doctor says about activity etc.

I can understand his fear, but I also think he will be OK. Does he have to go for the other surgery so soon? I think I would wait a bit.

I can understand his fear, but I also think he will be OK. Does he have to go for the other surgery so soon? I think I would wait a bit.

His second surgery was originally scheduled for this past week and he decided to postpone it until March 7. That will make it exactly a month between.

When is your second surgery set for?

His second surgery was originally scheduled for this past week and he decided to postpone it until March 7. That will make it exactly a month between....
....good idea....get some recupe time in there....

I am not having a second surgery at this time. Dr thinks that could be at least 2 possibly 2 years down the line.

Hope your hubby is feeling better now.

I am not having a second surgery at this time. Dr thinks that could be at least 2 possibly 2 years down the line.

Hope your hubby is feeling better now.

That's interesting. Was one cataract worse than the other?

DH is fine! He has the pre-op appointment tomorrow and the next surgery March 8th.

That's interesting. Was one cataract worse than the other?

DH is fine! He has the pre-op appointment tomorrow and the next surgery March 8th.
Yeah! Yes, my right eye was much worse than left eye.
Glad you DH is feeling fine!

not really.....but I can get a lot done. Like finishing the spring cleaning and running errands I have been putting off.

Yeah! Yes, my right eye was much worse than left eye.
Glad you DH is feeling fine!

That's great news; unusual I think but nice for you!

He has his second eye pre-op appointment today.

I'm working on my big shadowbox display of my national park pins; waiting for some special glue to arrive so I can glue the pins directly to the backing after I break off the pin point backs.

That's great news; unusual I think but nice for you!

He has his second eye pre-op appointment today.

I'm working on my big shadowbox display of my national park pins; waiting for some special glue to arrive so I can glue the pins directly to the backing after I break off the pin point backs.
Wow! I would love to see a picture of your display. I Just collect passport stamps.

I'm on DGD duty today....to and from day care and out to dinner.
DDIL went to the hospital last night.............still there. Waiting to hear some news. Fluid around the heart.
DS needed sleep and the other grandma is watching the baby

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter