Important Dining Information!!!

i am interested in hearing if there are any............i have AAA and started to think, what if i have blown discounts all these years.........WAAAAAA

There is a 10 percent discount at all the restaurants in the parks and City Walk with AAA. (except Emeril's)

I used my AAA card everywhere and saved. Even on merchandise I think. But not at the carts. I tried to use it for soda and popcorn and no go. But Margaritaville, Lombards and Confiscos. YES. Returning in Feb and plan on using it again...

oops sorry about that stupid post of mine yesterday..............

must have been the side effects of new years eve that got to me.

yes, AAA is good for 10% in the parks and city walk.
damm , what was i thinking when i posted that question???

my new year's resolution: drink lots of coffee before posting dumb questions on the thread......... :blush:

I finally decided that you must have PAP and used that for all your discounts and since that has great discounts you didnt look beyond that to the AAA card...

Yeah... I really thought all of that.... :confused3

i was having a conversation on a disney board about discounts and forgot i was back "home" on the universal board when i posted that stupid statement of mine earlier.........you know....AAA discounts......

i have thought of buying the ap but not sure if it would save me that much more money.

i can use the magicorlando card, the universal master card, AAA and universal fan club card for the discounts. (for parks, tickets and city walk)

i don't think i am that much off with using the AAA for the room rather than the AP.

i could be dead wrong though.

I know with Loews card the AP rate is not applicable for credit, but you can use the AAA discount and get credit... The AP discount, for us, has been close to 75 bucks less with the AP over the AAA rate, but we stick with the AAA anyway.

Laurabearz said:
I know with Loews card the AP rate is not applicable for credit, but you can use the AAA discount and get credit... The AP discount, for us, has been close to 75 bucks less with the AP over the AAA rate, but we stick with the AAA anyway.

you get about 75 off with the ap for the room? that is great.
if i remember correctly, last oct. the rate with the AAA gave me 25 off per night pre tax.

The following was taken directly from the univeral site.... If you have an AP you can get priority seating at NASCAR cafe! Just thought I would pass that little ditty along for those who dont stay on site but are AP holders. :flower:

Universal CityWalk Orlando

* 20% savings on the CityWalk Party Pass (up to 4 people)
* All Star Collectibles - 10% savings on novelties/merchandise and 5% savings on autographed memorabilia
* Bob Marley, A Tribute to Freedom - 10% savings on food & beverage
* Cigarz at CityWalk - 15% savings (minimum $10 purchase)
* CityJazz- 10% savings on food & beverage
* DAPY - 10% savings
* GLOW - 10% savings
* Hard Rock Café- 10% savings on food and beverage (excluding alcohol)
* Hard Rock LIVE - 2 free admissions to "Livewire" local nights (18 and up) . Call 407-351-LIVE for schedule of event.
* Latin Quarter - 15% savings on food & beverage and merchandise and priority seating for your entire party (Sun-Thurs only)
* Margaritaville - 10% savings on merchandise, food & beverage
* Motown Café- 10% savings on food & beverage
* NASCAR Café - 10% savings on food & beverage, plus priority seating
* NBA City - 10% off food on entire check, priority seating (excluding holidays & special events), one free interactive game card per passholder, one $3.00 off merchandise voucher (1 per party)
* Pastamore - 15% savings on food & beverage, plus kids (ages 3-9) eat free for dinner with the purchase of an adult entrée (limit 1 for up to $4.95)
* Pat O'Briens - 15% savings on food & beverage, plus kids (ages 3-9) eat free from 4pm-9pm (with the purchase of an adult entrée-limit 1)
* The groove - 2 for 1 domestic drafts
* Universal Cineplex - $6.00 admission after 6pm
* Universal Studios Store - 10% savings

We are trying to plan our trip for July and are thinking about buying the food passes for our two children. Is it worth it? Has anyone done it? How does it work?

Thanks

Are there any AAA discounts for the resort restaurants? Thanks!

Margaritaville also has a private party on March 16. Does anyone know if
Pat O'Briens takes reservations?

I would also like to know if there are AAA discounts for the resort restaurants. TIA, KAren

If I remember correctly, the resort restaurants do not offer the AAA discount.

Thanks gschmerl, now one other restaurant question, where is Tchoup Chop located. That is, is it at City Walk or in one of the hotels, or somewhere else? Thanks again, learning so much from these boards, Karen

I got this from the AAA web site.

Universal Orlando Entertainment and Attractions Savings More Information
Save $4 on 2-day/2-park and $5 on 3-day/2-park when purchased at the theme park gate; save 10% on select souveniers/dining (theme parks); save 10% at select CityWalk restaurants. Tickets are also available at aaa.com/universal and your local AAA Office.

Is there anyplace that you can get access to recent menus for restaurants at universal studios the way allearsnet has that info about Disney ones? OK i looked a little closer and found some info on allearsnet sorry for the premature post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter