Inaugural 3/31/12 Fantasy Cruise

We switched this morning. Staying with the Maiden Voyage. Just couldn't pass up what could be the last Disney maiden voyage for 10+ years.

BTW, DCL couldn't reach us by phone so they emailed and said I should call 866-325-6817 by 12/27 to let them know what we wanted to do. The number goes to a special voice mail box for the Maiden Voyage change. If others have not heard from DCL, you could try that number.

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!

GOOD MORNING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS! YOU SET SAIL IN 66 WEEKS! THAT IS 462 DAYS!
:banana::banana::banana:
disney-fantasy-cruise-ship-1018.jpg

Merry Christmas to everyone

Candida and I are having a relaxing Christmas Day watching the Disney Christmas Parade.

We wish everyone a safe holiday and Happy New Year.
Jon and Candida:santa:

Hi everybody! I just wanted to let everyone know that I have switched to the new Maiden Voyage date on 3/31 and will not be sailing on the 4/7 cruise. I will still be keeping track of the FE Group for the Maiden Voyage. If you already signed up with me for the FE group no worries, I still have your info unless you made changes. If you have switched or booked the new MV date and have not signed up for the FE group but wish to participate, please let me know so I can add you to the list. If you wish to be in the FE group please send me an e-mail at FantasyMV@gmail.com
In the e-mail send me your stateroom number, Disboard name, first name of each person in the stateroom, realtionship to you (DH, DW, DD, DS, etc) ages and gender of children. For example here is mine:

stateroom: 7182
Disname: calypso726
First name: Terrie (DW)
Disname: W@LL-E
First name: Wally (DH)

Happy Holidays Everyone!!

calypso726 - thank you for still tending to the FE list.
I was glad to see you switched over :)

I dont know how to get rid of the thumbs down above my post i didnt put it there sorry everyone.

Mickey&JoshNut & Seaulater are in!!!!!

I just heard from my travelling buddy that she switched our cruise to the March 31st MV....I'm super excited as March 31 is my birthday!!!!!

Hello fellow dream mvers!! We are in as well! We have switched from the 7th to the new date

Lisa

Looks like we might have lost some people. Hopefully they all find there way over here

I think people had until today to switch over. So maybe there will be more hopping onboard soon. And being the Holiday Season Im sure everyone has been busy, I know I have been. Happy New Year Everyone!!

I know of one other couple that are switching over, just haven't come on here yet.

Jon

I'm sure it's just so quiet on here because everybody is preparing for New Year's and recovering from Christmas. I think there's several others like me that are preparing for the MV on the Dream. We leave in 3 weeks. I'm super excited but have so much to do I might have a heart attack between now and then :confused3

Hope everyone has a great New Year's Day :goodvibes

Has anyone looked closely at the rates for the Maiden Voyage vs. other weeks in "prime time", like April, for instance? When they first opened resssies for the MV I got caught up in all the excitement & booked. Now that we have an "out", I am having second thoughts...is the MV a lot more $? We are paying close to $8000 for our family of 5. The non-refundable & non-transferable deposit scares me, too!

What do you think makes the MV better than any other? I have to decide in the next few hours! Help!!! :scared1:

What do you think makes the MV better than any other? I have to decide in the next few hours! Help!!! :scared1:

For me it's the 'bragging rights', i.e. being able to say I was on the maiden voyage of a new ship and the possibility of getting some free gifts like we got on the inaugural Baltic cruise earlier this year. Other than that there's nothing that makes it 'better' that I am aware of.

For me it's the 'bragging rights', i.e. being able to say I was on the maiden voyage of a new ship and the possibility of getting some free gifts like we got on the inaugural Baltic cruise earlier this year. Other than that there's nothing that makes it 'better' that I am aware of.

What were the gifts like? Did they have celebrities onboard? Thanks!

What were the gifts like? Did they have celebrities onboard? Thanks!

One day we got a lithograph from Don 'Ducky' Williams (a famous Disney artist), then another day there was a set of drinks coasters in a tin and finally a china plate with a stand. Of course there is no suggestion that there will be gifts on the maiden voyage, more something that I am hoping for. There were no celebrities on the cruise that I was aware of.

We're canceling altogether. We are cruising in 6 weeks, and will see if there is a different date that will work for us, or maybe we won't. The non-refundable deposit was just too much of a deterrent. I've had second thoughts ever since we booked--DH & DteenageSons' schedules are just too unpredictable to lock in that far ahead.

Happy sailing to those of you who are still going! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter