Inaugural 3/31/12 Fantasy Cruise

:wave2: Hi all, me and Kerrie changed to the new date the other week, quite pleased really as the 31st is my birthday :cool1: i know our tablemates have changed dates too :thumbsup2

We are at Epcot right now waiting to countdown the New Year and my 42nd B-day
:scared1: We wish everyone a safe, Happy and healthy New Year!!!!

WHEW HOO! DH let me book tonight, We're in! We're in!:cool1:

We just got off the Magic last week and he wasn't sold so we booked a dummy date. I guess a little New Year's Eve wine loosened him up!

Happy birthday calypso726 I also want to wish everyone a happy new year as well.

Happy New Year and Happy Birthday:bday:

WHEW HOO! DH let me book tonight, We're in! We're in!:cool1:

We just got off the Magic last week and he wasn't sold so we booked a dummy date. I guess a little New Year's Eve wine loosened him up!

:welcome: to the group.

Jon

Thinking of booking this cruise but might wait until we cruise in April on the Wonder Repo (LA to Canada) to do it to get the discount.
Does anyone know if they are giving a discount for the MV if you book on board? :confused3

Sorry I have been MIA for much of the holidays. Hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday season.

We are getting ready to go to CES on Tuesday so I am just doing a quick drive by post. I promise to get more active once I am home after January 11.

Thinking of booking this cruise but might wait until we cruise in April on the Wonder Repo (LA to Canada) to do it to get the discount.
Does anyone know if they are giving a discount for the MV if you book on board? :confused3

You don't get the discount but you do get the obc. There was a lot of confusion about this when booking opened. DCL has confirmed that only the obc applies for the mv. Remember that the deposit is also non-redundable and non-transferable.
Lisa

Sorry I have been MIA for much of the holidays. Hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday season.

We are getting ready to go to CES on Tuesday so I am just doing a quick drive by post. I promise to get more active once I am home after January 11.

The holidays can be such a busy time. You'll have to welcome all the "new" comers when you get back with your :welcome: message.

Jon

Has anyone booked with Costco or AAA? I checked both web sites and neither show the cruise. I will call them tomorrow.

I just want to get the best price. What is the OBC if booked thru Disney?

Has anyone booked with DVC points? :confused3

Hello Everyone!

We just booked today! I know some folks are sad and disappointed about the change, but we feel this is a real dream come true for us. Due to 2012 spring break schedules for my boys the bump now means that we not only get a 7 day cruise on the newest Disney ship, but we get to be on her maiden voyage. So very cool!

Count us in for everything, especially any FEE! I'll lurk more than I'll post but know that you guys will keep me going through rough work days and my masters classes this year.

Looking forward to "meeting" you all! :wave2:
Elizabeth or "E"

Has anyone booked with Costco or AAA? I checked both web sites and neither show the cruise. I will call them tomorrow.

I just want to get the best price. What is the OBC if booked thru Disney?

Has anyone booked with DVC points? :confused3

Sorry, can't offer any comments about Costco or AAA. Actually, not much help with any of the questions we aren't DVC members and I don't recall the OBC. Maybe someone will chime in with the answers for you.

Hello Everyone!

We just booked today! I know some folks are sad and disappointed about the change, but we feel this is a real dream come true for us. Due to 2012 spring break schedules for my boys the bump now means that we not only get a 7 day cruise on the newest Disney ship, but we get to be on her maiden voyage. So very cool!

Count us in for everything, especially any FEE! I'll lurk more than I'll post but know that you guys will keep me going through rough work days and my masters classes this year.

Elizabeth or "E"

Welcome aboard.

Jon

I called Costco today and they are the same price as Disney but give you a Costco gift card as credit. You can use it at Costco or just cash it in. It was around $400. If you use your AMX Costco credit card you also get 2% back...sounds good.
Also called DVC and got the points.
Might use Costco so I can save my points to stay at OKW on our next trip to the world.....

Hello Everyone!

Elizabeth or "E"
Welcome Aboard!!

Glad you switched over thought we might have lost you :-)

I called Costco today and they are the same price as Disney but give you a Costco gift card as credit. You can use it at Costco or just cash it in. It was around $400. If you use your AMX Costco credit card you also get 2% back...sounds good.
Also called DVC and got the points.
Might use Costco so I can save my points to stay at OKW on our next trip to the world.....

Welcome aboard!! We used DVC points for my husband and I then payed OOP for our daughter. We just joined in December.

We just booked this cruise! So super excited! I can hardly believe it.
We have our first cruise ever booked for June this year to Alaska, so I didn't think we'd book so quickly for another one, but here we are!
2012 will be our 20th wedding anniversary on Feb 29 so this is our gift to each other!!!

We just booked this cruise! So super excited! I can hardly believe it.
We have our first cruise ever booked for June this year to Alaska, so I didn't think we'd book so quickly for another one, but here we are!
2012 will be our 20th wedding anniversary on Feb 29 so this is our gift to each other!!!

Welcome aboard!!! You can order a free cake for your table for your anniversary if youd like to celebrate while on board the cruise. It is a small cake but free :)

That's cool! We don't need a large cake anyway, as it will be just two of us. Still feeling bad about leaving the kids home, but I'll get over it.
We are still trying to figure out what cruising is all about, but this MV cruise will be even MORE different and special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter