**Introduce yourself!!!**

Hi my name is Jo, my other half is Ollie. We have 3 girls Robyn 7, Harriet 5 and Evelyn 2. We are planning for our second trip to dlrp next week:cool1:.
We have been once before last June but paid no attention to the characters and felt very disorganised. I found this site after we got back and have been lurking ever since.

Hello. I'm Rachael, mother of one little one. My DH & I are returning to DLP in June to celebrate our DD's birthday and our anniversary.

I'm so glad we found this site. So many helpful tips and advice.
:goodvibes

been on here for a while but dont think i ever did this, Im Nicki my oh is Adam and we have 2 girls 2 and 3, we all went to DLRP last november for our first ever family hols and we are planning are return trip for sep!!

x

I've been a member of the disboards for years, but new to DLRP. My family consists of me, two DDs (6 & 10) and a DS (8). We're originally from Ohio back in the USA, but are calling France home for the next 4 years because of my DH's job.

I've been to Disneyland in CA, and the family has been to WDW numerous times (we even held annual passes back in '03 despite living 1000 miles away!). We cruised Disney back in '02, so I guess it made sense to buy Annual Passes to DLRP as we're only an hour away.

We've only made two visits and they just weren't as magical as WDW, so I'm hoping that by learning more I can get more of the magic back.

REcently discovered this website - and its been great for planning my trip in June with my Mum and two daughters.

I'm Lisa - from Dublin. Have 2 little girls, 3 and 6 months so looking forward to many years of disney ahead of us.

Been to DLP twice - once back in 1999 and then in Dec 08 with our oldest daughter.

Also was in WDW in 2000 - can't wait to go back there when girls are older.

It is lovely to meet you all and thank you for becoming part of our community.

Hope you will make yourself comfortable and call it home :goodvibes

Hi everyone,

My name is Niamh and I'm a single mum to one boy who is 6 yrs. We're living in Dublin, Ireland.

I've booked our first trip for October this year to celebrate DS's 7th birthday and we're both so excited.

I went online looking for info and found this site. Haven't had to look further...all your members are amazing!! :worship:

Hi
I'm Stacey, 33 from Berkshire. Married to Alex & we have a daughter who is going to be 2 on NYE. We're off to DLP in November. We actually got engaged there in December 1998 in front of the lake near Newport Bay Hotel. So this will be our second trip but obviously will be totally different this time around.

I've also been to Disneyland in California 3 times but don't remember much as I was 12 months old the first time, 18 months the second & 3 years old the first time. I also went to Florida in 1997 with my parents & brothers and am hoping to go again in the next year or 2.

Hi everyone
As ive been coming on the boards a lot more i thought id introduce myself and my family.
Im Chris 49 a carer full time along with my wife (samf1971) who comes on the boards now and again. We look after nearly 5 year old autistic son Ben fulltime at home. We live at present in Wick Caithness but im originally a Lancashire lad from Preston.Sam is from Leeds.
Looking foward to going back to DLRP in 9 days ...did i say 9 days wahoooo!
:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1: and im getting worried as all im doing is thinking of Disney every minute of the day !:rotfl2:

lol just realised that ive already done this 2 pages or so back :rotfl2: what a

NUMPTY!

Hi Stacey lovely to meet you in our community :goodvibes

Chris as you stay in such a lovely part of the country you are allowed to tell us twice :rotfl::goodvibes

Lol at the lovely part of the country bit theres more life on Mars !
And its too farrrrrr from Disney :rotfl2:

Hello all, we've been on here a while but i don't think we've done this :goodvibes
So, as our name suggests, we are The Tizard family, Steve (27), Jemma (25), Evan (nearly 4) and Harry, who will turn 2 on Thursday!!

We are all Disney lovers and are currently planning for our Trip In late November!

Lovely to meet you all!! :grouphug:

Hi everyone!

My name is Faye, I'm a 25 yr old Londoner and quite new to the boards. I have been doing LOTS of reading in preparation for my fourth trip to DLP at the beginning of October with my boyfriend of four years, Christopher (27). We're going for three nights staying at the Cheyenne. I already can't sleep for the excitement!! :banana:

We've had an annual DLP visit every year since we got together - a tradition I hope we'll keep up! (or even make more frequent ;))

Thanks to the boards I've learnt about lots of hidden corners of the parks and also that Fastpasses are free!! I always assumed you had to buy them :headache: so I'm going to make excellent use of this system on my next trip - esp for my favourite ride BTM! I've also been living vicariously through your entertaining trip reports (which I'm addicted to reading!!) whenever I need a DLP fix :surfweb:

I've lurked on a few DLP boards just reading, not registering, and wanted to join this one because it seems like such a friendly, welcoming and helpful forum!

Hoping to post more in the future :goodvibes

Well, from my signature, you can all guess that DVC is my true home, but.............my DD has just moved to Dublin, not only to go to Law School, but also to get married! :cool1: So, it looks as if I'll need to get as"savvy" about Disneyland Paris as I am about WDW! Any tips that you DP experts can give me will be much appreciated.
Most likely, any trips we make over to DP will be during the summers, while I am visiting. I know that I can use DVC points at some of the hotels, but are there "deals" that my DD can get from Ireland that would make more sense, economically?
TIA to anyone who can help educate me about DP. :hippie:

Oooh Sounds like fun! Howdy from a fellow Texan - (I've got family in Austin and Houston). Others here will be able to give you good advice!! Here is just a note to say how much I have enjoyed my trips to Disneyland Paris while I have been living here in Turkey. Enjoy the the Paris Disney magic!:wizard:

Hi, im Karen (29 in a few weeks) a complete Disney nut, married to Quintin (30) a closet Disney fan. we have a little princess Jessica (nearly 4) loves Princess Tiana and Jessie, and our little prince Ashton (18 months) he has just got into Toy story and loves Buzz.
We live near Poole in Dorset, we have been going to dlp since 2006 and have been going ever since ( we love it soooo much) We always stay in the Cheyenne.
We always go with other family members but always with my mum and dad, my sister Beth (nearly 21) her bf Andy (21) and my little brother 18 (well not so little anymore he is 6ft plus lol).
We have been in the past with my other sister Hayley and her husband Darren but our next trip includes my other sister Rachel, her husband Steve plus my 2 nephews Connor (2) and Cameron (1). we have a big family lol.
Our next trip to dlp we leave on my dd birthday in November we are all soooo excited as we have never been during the Christmas season. I can not wait to see my dd face when we go to cafe Mickey for her birthday treat, i have booked a cake.
My dream is to stay in the Disneyland Hotel for a month (lol i said it was a dream:rotfl:)
Well i think that is all of us lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter