**Introduce yourself!!!**

Hi! I'm new to this forum, never posted before!

I'm Ash (21) engaged to David (22). I am in uni in Newcastle North East England studying for a Masters Degree, and I LOVE Disney.

I am picky with my Disney, traditional Disney is my love :love:, not all the new stuff!

I have been to DLP once in 2006 at Christmas :santa: and loved it so much I have been dying to go back.

I booked this trip (14th November 2010- 17th November 2010) as a suprise for David for his Birthday as I think it's time he was Disney Educated :goodvibes

I have read through this forum so much and love the reports!

Ash

:scared1:Hmmm - yes I do remember Trick or Treating at Halloween in snow drifts - makes it a little tricky depending on what kind of costume you are wearing -lol! We are a balmy 64 in Turkey - well that is the high anyway - but I do miss those gorgeous mountains - and believe it or not winter weather. Well hope you enjoy that mighty good skiing in Aspen!:)

I can see where you might miss winter. I grew up in Southern California and we didn't have real seasons there.
What is the average winter temp in Turkey?

Hi Anna :welcome: that sounds a great trip you're planning.

Thanks for the warm welcome!
It looks like you are planning a vacation to Rome next year. I was going to do a Mediterranean cruise along with a few days in Paris and London, but am canceling it so I can spend time at DLP and extra time in London and Paris. One day I hope to get down to Italy.

I can see where you might miss winter. I grew up in Southern California and we didn't have real seasons there.
What is the average winter temp in Turkey?

Welcome too to ThBa and ashmac5! Happy trip planning!:surfweb::goodvibes

I had to try to look up the winter temps in Turkey-lol - where I live in the capital winter temps 30's - we get some snow but not heaps - coastal areas are warmer like Southern Cal.:)

Hi - my name is LeeAnn (aka Annie) and I live in Maryland in the Washington, DC suburbs in the US. We are doing a DCL Med cruise next August with a few nights in Paris first so I lurk over here from time to time...

Hi all,
I have been about on these boards for a little while now, but only just found this thread :blush:
I am currently planning my very first trip to DLP (in fact my first trip to any Disney resort!)
There is me, Jen (36) and DD (4). We will be travelling with my sis-in-law (44) and my niece (17). Leaving DH at home with Bob the dog!! (neither are into Disney :confused3)
We all live in the South of England, just outside Basingstoke in Hampshire. I am originally from Australia so a trip to Disney as a child was just too far for us to go. My sis-in-law and niece have been to WDW loads of times so they are acting as our Disney experts.
I am soooooo excited that I think I am starting to annoy DH with all my planning! :dance3:
When I'm not lurking on these boards, I am either running around after DD, working part-time in our local shop or on facebook! Feel free to add me as a friend! http://www.facebook.com/jencripps

Hi from Germany !

.....with my horrible English.....:rolleyes1
Thorsten, how can you say that? :confused3 Your English is EXCELLENT!! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the warm welcome!
It looks like you are planning a vacation to Rome next year. I was going to do a Mediterranean cruise along with a few days in Paris and London, but am canceling it so I can spend time at DLP and extra time in London and Paris. One day I hope to get down to Italy.
We were going to do the Med Cruise too ..... until I spent the money I'd earmarked for the deposit on a new porch for the house!! :rotfl: Actually, that's what prompted us to book our trip to Rome ~ we decided we'd not even scrape the surface with a daytrip from the cruise so instead we're doing Rome for 5 nights. The cruise will have to wait until another year.

Hi - my name is LeeAnn (aka Annie) and I live in Maryland in the Washington, DC suburbs in the US. We are doing a DCL Med cruise next August with a few nights in Paris first so I lurk over here from time to time...

I am currently planning my very first trip to DLP (in fact my first trip to any Disney resort!)
There is me, Jen (36) and DD (4).

Hi LeeAnn and Jen :wave2: happy planning!! :wizard: :wizard:

Hi! I'm new to this forum, never posted before!

I'm Ash (21) engaged to David (22).

Hi Ash ~ Elaine, Jackie, Reid and I would like to welcome you to the Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board. :welcome:

We hope you'll have lots of fun on here. :banana: :banana: :banana: Please join in on any thread or if you have any questions start a new one of your own.

If you haven't had a look yet, the DLP DISboard posting rules are here and the DIS posting guidelines can be found here. :)

hey there, another newbie =]

my name is Naru (thats what most people who know me call me except for family)
I'm 20 years old
I live near newcastle in the North East of the UK
I'm in Uni studying travel and tourism management and Japanese
I'm a huge disney fan, but also a big anime/manga/cosplay/gaming fan =]
I have been to disneyland paris 7 times and have trip No. 8 coming up in Janurary 2011
sitch is my favourite disney character.... but so is mickey mouse =]

want to know anything else.... just ask =]

Hello,
My name is Laima. I'm 29. And I live in Kaunas, Lithuania. Married, got two boys - a 5 year old and a 2 year old.
I was planing my first DLP trip, looking for info in internet and found this forum. And you can't even imagine how happy I was for I found important and useful information.
First trip, can't wait. Counting the days :D

Hi everyone.
This thread is great! I'm Karen and I'm 40 (Yikes, it looks worse written down)
I live in beautiful Herefordshire with my 2 Dds aged 11 and 3. We are going on DD2's first trip to disney EVER in May and its going to be a suprise until we get to the airport. (If I can keep it up until then)
We are leaving DH at home with the dogs and cats, and thats just the way he likes it! His 'Magic' is deeply buried!

Although we have been to WDW and DLP before this trip will be different as we'll be spending less time on the big rides and more time hunting characters.

I am looking forward to finally going on one of the vehicles up Main Street USA and giving Minnie a great big hug!

hi all, my name is laura, i have 3 fabulous children, angel 10, finlay 6 and phoebe 9 months ohh and a luke he is 27! we all live down in sunny old cornwall and in exactly 7 days we are going on our first ever trip to DLP! excited is an understatement!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

i haven't told the kids we are going yet i will tell them on st pancras train station morning of travel! they think we are going to london for a week! i can't wait to see their faces!!!! it has been very hard keeping it a secret but i am doing really well and have only nearly let slip once! i can almost touch my trip! :cheer2:

:wave2:
Hi my name's Mania and i am from Athens Greece. My husband and i have 3 children, 2 dd's ::MinnieMo::MinnieMo 12 and almost 10 and our ds :smickey: almost 3 (he's crazy about Mickey Mouse). We went at DLP last Christmas 2009 with our 2 girls, stayed at HNY for 4 nights at the Empire State Club-Lake view and as you can imagine we had the time of our lives, the girls cried so much when the shuttle came to pick us to go and spend 2 nights in Paris. Since then we always remember those special days we spent last year and we can't wait to go back, with our little boy this time. So now, dh and i are thinking of taking a big trip this summer, using our car, we wouldd like to take the ferry to Ancona Italy and then drive all the way up to France and Disneyland as our final destination. Since our little boy will be over 3 we will need either an expensive family room, or two rooms, so we have to cut the cost down as much as possible (plus August seems to be the most expensive month in DLP) so we are thinking either 2 rooms in Cheyenne or the DCR..Any suggestions will be welcome!
Anyway, glad i am a part now of this wonderful group, you were a big help last year when we planned our Christmas trip, just too shy to sign in back then!:rolleyes1

Hi Mania :welcome: to the Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board.

Hoping you'll have lots of fun on here :banana: :banana: :banana: please join in with any thread or if you have any questions please start a new one of your own.

If you haven't had a look yet, the DLP DISboard posting rules are here and the DIS posting guidelines can be found here. :)

So glad you've decided to post :goodvibes that sounds a fun journey! Lots of people enjoy staying at Davy Crockett Ranch and the pool is said to be the best one! :thumbsup2

I'm Carrie and I live in France (30 mins from Disney). Married no children.

I'm English but have been here for over 20 years. :scared1:

I first went to Disney in 1996 and spent a mad day seeing everything and that was the end of it

Went back with tickets from work a few times from 2006-2009 but it was only last year when I got given a PA that I really got in to it

Since then I go on average once every 10 days :eek:

So I think we can say I'm kind of addicted popcorn::

I have lurked on the French Disney forum and found loads of useful information and then as we are thinking of going to WDW in the next 2 years I found the Dis boards and decided to join

Think that's it for the moment I'm off for a read on how it all works on here:flower3:

Hi Carrie Cat,
Elaine, Jackie, Elaine and Reid welcome you to the DLP DIS board :flower3:

We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1477038,
DIS posting guidelines can be found here
http://www.wdwinfo.com/guidelines.htm

Oooh lucky you - to be so close to The Magic :cloud9:!!

Hello, I'm Tamara and married to Jim, we have five kids ages 17 to 27 (3 boys 2 girls). We live in Oregon, on the west coast of the USA.:)

We will make our first trip to DLP the last week of March with our youngest (DD) to celebrate her graduating High School. We will spend a few days in the city and so look forward to our trip!

I lived in Austria 1985-1991, so never made it to DLP which opened a year later.
My first trip to Europe was when I was 14 traveling with a college band. We even performed in Notre Dame Cathedral. I had to choose between going up the Eiffel Tower or the Louvre, and I chose to see the Mona Lisa. We are doing both this trip with time to linger and soak it all in!:cool1:

I've enjoyed getting tips and ideas from the boards! Thanks!:thumbsup2

Hi Tamara :wave2: lovely to read about you. What a lovely treat for your DD, your trip sounds wonderful. :)

Hi there!
I found this website a few months ago but have only just signed up. I've spent most of my time looking at all the art work that people do for T-shirts and cards and wishing I could do something like that....

My name's Suzie, hubby is Jon and I've two children - Emily princess: who's nearly 8 and Matthew pirate: who will be 6 when we are on our first trip to DLRP at the end May. We're near Ashford so not far to go to use the Eurotunnel!

I've always loved Disney and the nearer it gets the more exciting it's getting. We're going to DLRP at the same time as some friends of ours who have 3 daughters....not quite sure how Matthew will cope being around 4 girls!!

Suzie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter