**Introduce yourself!!!**

Hi Mum to Belle, nice to know there is another Huge Disney fan just down the road from me he he

Hi everyone!

My name is Faye, I'm a 25 yr old Londoner and quite new to the boards. I have been doing LOTS of reading in preparation for my fourth trip to DLP at the beginning of October with my boyfriend of four years, Christopher (27). We're going for three nights staying at the Cheyenne. I already can't sleep for the excitement!! :banana:

We've had an annual DLP visit every year since we got together - a tradition I hope we'll keep up! (or even make more frequent ;))

Thanks to the boards I've learnt about lots of hidden corners of the parks and also that Fastpasses are free!! I always assumed you had to buy them :headache: so I'm going to make excellent use of this system on my next trip - esp for my favourite ride BTM! I've also been living vicariously through your entertaining trip reports (which I'm addicted to reading!!) whenever I need a DLP fix :surfweb:

I've lurked on a few DLP boards just reading, not registering, and wanted to join this one because it seems like such a friendly, welcoming and helpful forum!

Hoping to post more in the future :goodvibes

Hi MelanieRavenswood,
Elaine, Jackie, Elaine and Reid welcome you to the DLP DIS board :flower3:

We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1477038,
DIS posting guidelines can be found here
http://www.wdwinfo.com/guidelines.htm

Well, from my signature, you can all guess that DVC is my true home, but.............my DD has just moved to Dublin, not only to go to Law School, but also to get married! :cool1: So, it looks as if I'll need to get as"savvy" about Disneyland Paris as I am about WDW! Any tips that you DP experts can give me will be much appreciated.
Most likely, any trips we make over to DP will be during the summers, while I am visiting. I know that I can use DVC points at some of the hotels, but are there "deals" that my DD can get from Ireland that would make more sense, economically?
TIA to anyone who can help educate me about DP. :hippie:

Nice to see you here DVC Granny :goodvibes - I think you'll get lots of great advice and suggestions about DLP if you post any specific questions you have in a new thread.

Hi, im Karen (29 in a few weeks) a complete Disney nut, married to Quintin (30) a closet Disney fan. we have a little princess Jessica (nearly 4) loves Princess Tiana and Jessie, and our little prince Ashton (18 months) he has just got into Toy story and loves Buzz.
We live near Poole in Dorset, we have been going to dlp since 2006 and have been going ever since ( we love it soooo much) We always stay in the Cheyenne.
We always go with other family members but always with my mum and dad, my sister Beth (nearly 21) her bf Andy (21) and my little brother 18 (well not so little anymore he is 6ft plus lol).
We have been in the past with my other sister Hayley and her husband Darren but our next trip includes my other sister Rachel, her husband Steve plus my 2 nephews Connor (2) and Cameron (1). we have a big family lol.
Our next trip to dlp we leave on my dd birthday in November we are all soooo excited as we have never been during the Christmas season. I can not wait to see my dd face when we go to cafe Mickey for her birthday treat, i have booked a cake.
My dream is to stay in the Disneyland Hotel for a month (lol i said it was a dream:rotfl:)
Well i think that is all of us lol

Thanks for the family introductions Kazzabelle :goodvibes

HI all. I thought i would take this moment to say hello to everyone.

My name is jamie and i am a father of three stunning girls, from cornwall, uk

I am also a DLRP Virgin

I will be visiting disneyland paris for 3 nights on the 29th november and cant wait

Hope to speak to you all

Many thanks

:cool1::):cool1:

Hi Jamie ~ Elaine, Jackie, Reid and I would like to welcome you to the Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board. :welcome:

We hope you'll have lots of fun on here. :banana: :banana: :banana: Please join in on any thread or if you have any questions start a new one of your own.

If you haven't had a look yet, the DLP DISboard posting rules are here and the DIS posting guidelines can be found here. :)

Helloo, I'm Kerry. I'm not new to the DIS but I have not posted properly since I was about 14! I mainly go to Florida with my family, but right now I'm planning a trip for my 20th birthday to DLP with my two best friends and my little sister.

I've been to Florida 17 times, I've stayed at DLP once, and took one day trip with school when I was about 14 so I don't really know a lot about DLP at all. Help is appreciated!

We are going from 27/01/11 and returning late on 30/01/11. One of my friends has never been to any Disney park so it's all very exciting.

So that's me :) I'm gonna be around this board a lot I think.

Hi Kerry nice to see you on the DLP board. Hope it is not just to hide from mum on the UK board :lmao:;)

Hi all well im one of the newbies so i'll introduce myself. Im 30 married to my lovely hubby 38 with 2 princesses age 3 on wednesday and oldest will be 6 while we are in DLRP. This will be our first ever trip to disneyland and have been lurking trying to get tips for a while.

Our trip is 14th november for 4 nights/5 days as a bday present for them both. We are going on the eurostar and staying in the santa fe. They are soo excited!!!!

We live in south yorkshire near sheffield.

I don't think I ever formally introduced myself, so when I saw this thread I said I'd go ahead :)

I am Pauline (31, 32 in 2 weeks but we wont split hairs) married to John (33).We are from Dublin, Ireland.
I am a nurse and DH is a SAHD. We have 5 disney brain washed kids,
Aaron (12) Chloe (9) Ben (6) Adam (2) and Lucie (7 mths).
We have been to DLP twice and are going on our first Christmas trip on December 16th, for 4 nights 5 days in the NPB... I can't wait :cloud9:
We are bringing my mam on her first ever trip. I don't think she knows what she is letting herself in for :rotfl2:

This will most likely be our last ever trip to DLP :sad1: as we are emigrating to Canada next year. But hey on the upside, we will get to know WDW :woohoo:
That is why we booked a Christmas trip... Although I was torn between Christmas and Halloween!

I am dreadful at posting.... I am planning on becoming better at it though.

hi all my names dawn im 28 married to steve whos 35 and we have 3 kids owen who is 4 scarlett who is 20 months and ollie who is 5 months

we have never been to disneyland before and am planning our first trip next year so loking to get as much info as i can :lovestruc

They are soo excited!!!!
I bet they are, what a fab birthday present. :goodvibes

I am Pauline (31, 32 in 2 weeks but we wont split hairs) married to John (33).We are from Dublin, Ireland.
Nice to read about you, Pauline, hope all goes well with your move. :wizard:
hi all my names dawn
Hi Dawn ~ Elaine, Jackie, Reid and I would like to welcome you to the Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board. :welcome:

We hope you'll have lots of fun on here. :banana: :banana: :banana: Please join in on any thread or if you have any questions start a new one of your own.

If you haven't had a look yet, the DLP DISboard posting rules are here and the DIS posting guidelines can be found here. :)

Hi everyone!

My name is Anna, 41 years old and I live in Aspen, Colorado. I am single and no children.

I'm planning a trip to London and Paris next October.

My plan is 5 nights in London, 5 nights in Paris and 3 nights at DLP. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I might have some questions for everyone over here on the DLP trip planning boards between now and then.

I've been around the boards a few years but mainly on The DIS Unplugged Podcast forums.

Hi everyone!

My name is Anna, 41 years old and I live in Aspen, Colorado. I am single and no children.

I'm planning a trip to London and Paris next October.

My plan is 5 nights in London, 5 nights in Paris and 3 nights at DLP. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I might have some questions for everyone over here on the DLP trip planning boards between now and then.

I've been around the boards a few years but mainly on The DIS Unplugged Podcast forums.

Welcome!! I grew up in the Denver area - enjoy those beautiful Rocky Mountains!

Thanks for the warm welcome!
The Rocky Mountains are beautiful, but very cold. We already got a foot of snow last week. :sad2:

:scared1:Hmmm - yes I do remember Trick or Treating at Halloween in snow drifts - makes it a little tricky depending on what kind of costume you are wearing -lol! We are a balmy 64 in Turkey - well that is the high anyway - but I do miss those gorgeous mountains - and believe it or not winter weather. Well hope you enjoy that mighty good skiing in Aspen!:)

Hi from Germany !

I guess it´s time to intruduce myself also.

My name is Thorsten (39). My wife Tina (41) and our two little princess Hannah (10) and Lea (5) are absolutly Disney fanatics.

We live in Germany in a town called Bottrop and its 15 minutes from "Movie Park Germany". Its a nice park but nothing compared to any Disney Park.

Our first trip to Disney was in 1999. Tina and I spend our honeymoon in Disneyland (Orlando) :lovestruc.

The next step was DLP and now with Hannah in 2005. It was her biggest wish before she came to school.

I will never forget her eyes when she first saw the castle. She was so happy that she cried and these are magic Disney moments in life.

Now Lea will go to school soon and it´s family tradition to go to DLP before that.

It will be January 04 to January 09 2011 and I hope it will be not so cold....:santa: .... but I really want to see her eyes infront of the castle....

So...some information about us.... a Disney fanatic family :grouphug:

.....with my horrible English.....:rolleyes1

By the way: A great forum with very nice and friendly, helpful people. :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter