Invasion of the Millionaires!

You should take my opinions as such......

But if you want facts...

I stayed in loop 100 jan 24 -feb.4.....fact

I drank beer with WENDALL in loop 200....He was prolly there when you were born....fact

100 and 200 are not that big of loops and was very easy to identify a extended guest seeing they were there before my family arrived and were still there when we left....similar in loops 300, 400, 600and 700....etc. fact

If you have noticed you are defending your opinions........NOT facts

So wait, because a family was there when you got there and there when you left makes them extended stay guests? So wait... how long were YOU there for? Were you an extended stay guest too? Cause then you'd just be contributing to the problem that you've made up.

If you haven't noticed, the prices of staying at Disney have gone up at ALL Disney properties. It's not because of people staying there extendedly... it's because more and more people are coming to Disney. Disney will charge people the price they will pay.

If your logic were correct, the places around here for camping would go up in price when people stay there weeks on end. But they don't... and there's most likely a lot MORE extended stay camping at places like that then there are at Disney.

Have your opinion, that's fine. But just because it's your opinion doesn't make it right, or even sensical.

Just wondering if any of you campers out there have been to any other billion dollar campground like FW where the rates have gone down? Wonder if anybody has been to any other campground where prices have gone down?

NOTE: I call FW a billion dollar campground because it is located within WDW and there is some much entertainment within just minutes of the WDW property.

Most all campground rates have increased and will continue to rise because of the fixed costs rising and the fact that more people are turning to the RV Lifestyle for vacations and retirement.

Business 101...you have a product and want to make it profitable so you set prices where people with buy or rent it and will keep coming back for more and other people will also want to buy or rent your product. When sales slow down offer some discounts, I just got a $14.00 per night reduction for the first of our May stays at FW and am very happy. Could have gotten the second stay discounted but that one will be at a preferred site after we get back from the cruise.

It's pointless to try to talk with him, as all of us see, it's just normal business operations that are causing Fort Wilderness prices to go up (like you said, since when have prices at ANY Disney resort EVER gone down). But hey, such is the modern era, everyone wants to blame someone else for their problems.

Ok, enough griping and whining about the Fort on this board, let's get back to all the fun topics!! :)

Sorry I should have posted my facts 20 posts sooner....

Would have saved you alot of typing:)

I'm:cool2: with you

Sorry I should have posted my facts 20 posts sooner....

Would have saved you alot of typing:)

I'm:cool2: with you

Facts! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

0000783d.jpg

When we were at the Stone Mountain, GA campground they were having an ALLEGRO rally...they were actually kicking people out of their spots and making them move to the primitive sites so the big rigs could come in and camp there over the weekend. :confused3

They give you your site number when you make your reservation and there were a few couples who had their site reserved in that loop months ago only to find out when they checked in that they had given their spot to the ALLEGRO people and moved them to a primitive site..No elec, water, or sewer...NO WAY!!! I would had flown off the handle at somebody if it were me.

Edit: Ahh never mind, as long as everyone (except one person) agreed with what I said, I'll just leave it at that....lol :P

When we were at the Stone Mountain, GA campground they were having an ALLEGRO rally...they were actually kicking people out of their spots and making them move to the primitive sites so the big rigs could come in and camp there over the weekend. :confused3

They give you your site number when you make your reservation and there were a few couples who had their site reserved in that loop months ago only to find out when they checked in that they had given their spot to the ALLEGRO people and moved them to a primitive site..No elec, water, or sewer...NO WAY!!! I would had flown off the handle at somebody if it were me.

Which is probably why Disney doesn't guarantee sites, for that exact reason. Plus I can't see Disney ever kicking anyone out of a site for someone else, at least I've never heard of it.

Just imagine if you could guarantee sites. You know there would be like 10 or 15 "premium" sites that everyone would want to stay at...lol

Can't say I ever seen it at the fort.....

I have seen extended stayers move to a "premium site" when they come avalable....

Actually, I thought this thread was pretty much over anyways, it didn't really matter either way.

How about we all go have a drink at Crockett's Tavern...lol ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter