It's our "Last" Trip to WDW, so we're going DELUXE! *We're Back After 11 Days in WDW*

Awe, I am sorry your trip did not go as you hoped. :hug: If you feel up to it, I am sure many of us would read along. You are not alone--just remember that!! It may prove cathartic like others have mentioned but only if you feel up to it.

Sorry to hear your trip did not go as expected for you and your family. I can say that in 2008 - My Mom and niece tagged along, we even had connecting rooms at POP. This was my worst trip to Disney. It was because of my Mom and her negative attitude. She likes Disney, she is just a very negative person, rarely says anything positive and everything is about her. I have to pull the good memories out of that trip or I feel terrible thinking about it. So pull the good memories out of your trip and forget about the not so good ones!!!! :goodvibes and :hug: (((hugs)))

I hope you do a mini TR of the good memories!

T :thumbsup2

Hope your weekend was not too hectic Trish. I bet you are still trying to recover from all this traveling. I am sure you are noticing a trend from all the responses that we would all love it if you do post a TR or at least a mini-TR.

I know many have commented about just highlighting the positives and forgetting the negatives. However, I might say that you should share whatever you wish to. There are many (like me) out there who would benefit from hearing of instances that were not so pleasant but have occurred to us too and made us sad at some point. Like when you commented about the families sitting at the beach and watching fireworks. I too have been out there alone with the kids while DH has gone off to bed. I have also been to PM EMH several times and he has never been. I think it makes us sad at that moment but when you reflect further on it you realize that you guys have many things in common (I loved the story of how he really got into the spirit of your daughter's party and whipped up the Eiffel tower!) even if WDW is not one of them.

I hope you post your pics soon. I am eager to see the ones of the photo shoot!

Have a great day :)

Awe, I am sorry your trip did not go as you hoped. :hug: If you feel up to it, I am sure many of us would read along. You are not alone--just remember that!! It may prove cathartic like others have mentioned but only if you feel up to it.

Thanks!:goodvibes Yes, I've decided to proceed as planned with a TR...the good, bad and the ugly!:laughing:

I'm way late, but I had to subscribe. I've really enjoyed your PTR. Can't wait for more!

Thank you!:goodvibes And WELCOME!!! Hope you stick around!:)

Sorry to hear your trip did not go as expected for you and your family. I can say that in 2008 - My Mom and niece tagged along, we even had connecting rooms at POP. This was my worst trip to Disney. It was because of my Mom and her negative attitude. She likes Disney, she is just a very negative person, rarely says anything positive and everything is about her. I have to pull the good memories out of that trip or I feel terrible thinking about it. So pull the good memories out of your trip and forget about the not so good ones!!!! :goodvibes and :hug: (((hugs)))

I hope you do a mini TR of the good memories!

T :thumbsup2

Thanks for reminding me that I am not alone in having a trip that doesn't live up to expectations. I am sure that there are more people who can relate to this than we would think!;)

Hope your weekend was not too hectic Trish. I bet you are still trying to recover from all this traveling. I am sure you are noticing a trend from all the responses that we would all love it if you do post a TR or at least a mini-TR.

I know many have commented about just highlighting the positives and forgetting the negatives. However, I might say that you should share whatever you wish to. There are many (like me) out there who would benefit from hearing of instances that were not so pleasant but have occurred to us too and made us sad at some point. Like when you commented about the families sitting at the beach and watching fireworks. I too have been out there alone with the kids while DH has gone off to bed. I have also been to PM EMH several times and he has never been. I think it makes us sad at that moment but when you reflect further on it you realize that you guys have many things in common (I loved the story of how he really got into the spirit of your daughter's party and whipped up the Eiffel tower!) even if WDW is not one of them.

I hope you post your pics soon. I am eager to see the ones of the photo shoot!

Have a great day :)

Thanks!:goodvibes Yes, you are so right. As much as I love Disney, there are many other things we share completely as a family. While the trip wasn't the trip I had hoped it would be, it was still a great trip. I look forward to sharing it shortly. Hopefully I can start my report this weekend!:)

So glad to hear that you're doing a TR!! Will check back in a week!! Leaving for WDW in the morning!! :goodvibes

So glad to hear that you're doing a TR!! Will check back in a week!! Leaving for WDW in the morning!! :goodvibes

Thanks Becky! Have a great trip!!!! I love that feeling the night before a trip...nothing quite like it!:banana:

OH I'm glad you're going to do a TR!!

Thanks! I hope to get it started soon!:goodvibes

So glad you decided to do a TR Trish, I'll be looking forward to it!

Thanks Michelle - I also have to get caught up on everyone's else's threads that I have been following, including yours. I can't wait to read a TR from someone down there at the same time as us! Especially someone doing a much different trip than us with just adults.;)

Sorry to hear that your trip didn't live up to your expectations, but I'm glad that you decided to do a TR! I can't wait to see how all the outfits and pictures turned out! Plus, I would love to see if any of our paths crossed since we were there at the exact same time!

Another one waiting for your TR, especially since we'll be at BC!

Thanks Amanda...I am slowly getting back to normal after the trip!;)

So glad you're doing a tr!

Thanks! Hope you join me!:goodvibes

Sorry to hear that your trip didn't live up to your expectations, but I'm glad that you decided to do a TR! I can't wait to see how all the outfits and pictures turned out! Plus, I would love to see if any of our paths crossed since we were there at the exact same time!

Yes, it is always fun to read TRs from people there at the same time you were! You won't have to wait long...I just started!;)

I'm so glad you are doing a trip report! I just read the entire thing, and was starting to get worried that you wouldn't do one! I'm sorry things didn't work out the way you had planned. DH told me last January that after our cruise in March we wouldn't be back for a while. Well, thanks to that brilliant marketing dept (they sent us a pin) we are going back in November. And, his family wanted to take a family trip, so we have a trip in March to plan for as well! So, keep the faith, and hopefully things will work out for you too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter